What do you want to hear on the new cd?

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
Im bored, so what do you want to hear on the new Dragonlord cd? Heres my wishlist (which isnt to say I think the first cd is bad, FAR from it, just the kinds of things id like to hear on the next one):

* More keyboard work, but throw in some different stuff this time around, some piano, and different keyboard sounds as it got a tad too similair all the way through the first cd.

* String section (if it isnt too expensive, which it probably will be!) if not a real string section, then get Lyle to play them via keyboards or something :)

* Some more fast tracks like Wolfhunt, or faster... :headbang:

* More harmony stuff taking advantage of 2 guitars.

* A long epic track about 10 minutes long, just because it would be interesting to hear what the band could come up with :)

* An instrumental (apart from an intro styled thing)

* Maybe add some environmental effects for atmosphere, you know, rain or lightning and wind or whatever if the song calls for it.

:headbang: Any word on when they will be recording the new album anyway? Im looking forward to it :)

You have some great ideas there Spawn. I honestly agree with all of them. I like the drama of the moody keys and would like to hear more sad and moody melodies similar to the first but on a more grand scale. For example, you pointed out longer , epic tracks and I agree. I just know that we won't be disappointed. I think that first Dragonlord cd was just a taste (introduction) of what this second one will be.

spawn said:
Im bored, so what do you want to hear on the new Dragonlord cd? Heres my wishlist (which isnt to say I think the first cd is bad, FAR from it, just the kinds of things id like to hear on the next one):

* Some more fast tracks like Wolfhunt, or faster... :headbang:

* More harmony stuff taking advantage of 2 guitars.

i agree with these... MORE DUELING GUITARS!!! AND... i know lyle will do some cool things on his "new toy" :cool:.