what does BMD mean?

i know but people in another thread said it was a good title.. ?? why is it? do the 3words mean something when put together? or could any band just title their album with the names of the first three songs?

i think they wanted a songtitle as the cdtitle and because they couldnt come up with sth they took 3 of em :tickled:

I think it means more than that. Yes, it's the first three tracks, but to me 'Brave Murder Day' kind of means facing the day despite it being 'murder' in one sense, and in another more sinister sense it hints at murder literally... Obviously this is a personal interpretation, but I feel it's a bit of both. That's what I think when I hear or read the title.

i asked because i had this crazy idea that no-one actually knew what the concatenation of the three titles meant..... understand yv? and what does "headlights fuck the city" mean? <-- this is intriguing.

I assume it's just the first three tracks, I am not sure if it is supposed to have any deeper meaning.
I used to sort of think it must have some sort of deeper meaning, and I thought it must mean something sort of along the lines of "a good day to murder" as cheesy as that sounds.

pistol_pete said:
i asked because i had this crazy idea that no-one actually knew what the concatenation of the three titles meant..... understand yv? and what does "headlights fuck the city" mean? <-- this is intriguing.

headlights fuck the city...
...use your imagination man :)

it's a metaphor...most lyrics use metaphors...instead of telling the bare truth, which is not very poetic...

that could mean like "lights enter and leave the city", "an illuminated city"...

pistol_pete said:
i asked because i had this crazy and what does "headlights fuck the city" mean? <-- this is intriguing.

That mean "headlights fuck the city"... The city sleeps in the dark... in the dead dark.. and that house already dead and the hero know about this... but sometimes headlights still try to unseal the darkness and that looks like a rape... cos nothing they can do... that impossible to wake up the dead

its why Jonas used "fuck" instead of any "soft" word

ColdDarkNord said:
That mean "headlights fuck the city"... The city sleeps in the dark... in the dead dark.. and that house already dead and the hero know about this... but sometimes headlights still try to unseal the darkness and that looks like a rape... cos nothing they can do... that impossible to wake up the dead

its why Jonas used "fuck" instead of any "soft" word

i like this explanation :)