what does "Borknagar" mean...

LOL dirty king... Klingt nach Nagetieren :D

Seriously, isn't it a good thing how just ONE word makes up so many different ways of interpretation? I just love that :)

Alas, I have no clue what it might mean.

Lorchnagar or something like that is the place from which Oystein took the name, he change it a bit and thought that it sounded cool

Phew, I'm glad he changed the "Lorch" part. This word, although it doesn't exist in my language, sounds very, very funny. And there is a similar world called "Lurch". This can either mean "amphibious animal" or "dirt" (ya, I know, kind of far-fetched).

Ok, I can feel it: this thread will turn into an "Alternative Borknagar name" contest.

LORDNAGAR you say? What abtout LEWDNAGAR then. ;)

Originally posted by Torquemada
Lorchnagar or something like that is the place from which Oystein took the name, he change it a bit and thought that it sounded cool

So it was celtic...? I didn't remember the name....... I think celtic languages are very beautiful..... :)

Originally posted by Somber Soul
Ok, I can feel it: this thread will turn into an "Alternative Borknagar name" contest.

LORDNAGAR you say? What abtout LEWDNAGAR then. ;)
Ihope noone will ever come up with borg-nagar :bah:

Originally posted by DirtyKing
tja, wenn man deutsch spricht klingt borknagar echt ein wenig albern... :D

No, not funny, it fits.... but of course there is a backstory to it :D

Originally posted by Ziuwarian
LOL dirty king... Klingt nach Nagetieren :D

That's right! :lol:

Seriously, isn't it a good thing how just ONE word makes up so many different ways of interpretation? I just love that :)

Me too :)