Borknagar tour Question

I'll give you british cursing you silly fucker.stop being such a prick.youve just proved my point that all americans are complete bastards. your basically saying im not allowed an oppinion therefore you are showing a deliberate attemp at suppressing my free will.this makes you not only a dickhead but also proves that you are nothing but a jabroni.

know your role and shut your damn mouth, you foul smelling cunt.

thank you

Originally posted by LadyA
I'll give you british cursing you silly fucker.stop being such a prick.youve just proved my point that all americans are complete bastards. your basically saying im not allowed an oppinion therefore you are showing a deliberate attemp at suppressing my free will.this makes you not only a dickhead but also proves that you are nothing but a jabroni.

know your role and shut your damn mouth, you foul smelling cunt.

thank you

LOL, pretend to be "smart" all you want. And by all means, have an opinion, just DON'T BE A FUCKING IDIOT and make stupid generalizations. That type of shit is for children and morons. Are you either? If no, then grow the fuck up, and for Christ sake, stop quoting the Rock. Could you be more of a dumb fuck? I feel for you.

i hope you feel for me.becuae my abusive childhood means i haev no friends. Dont fucking insult my parents. And if im not intelligent enough to be having this conversation with why do you keep coming back to me. Aw is it love?? i wouldnt blame you if it was. your only human after all.:lol:

im getting tired of you.did i make generalizations inmy first thread no, i merely stated that you americans dont have a great medieval history and therefore writing black or doom metal isnt an american.you started this.not me. and oh , you must be an idot too if you recognised the rock quotes. aaw does porr little you live in a trailer and all he watches is wrestling because its his ambition to grow up and kick english butt.

no my friend, it is i who feels for you.and your soon to be powerless country.

Ok, you win. I refuse to argue any further with a half-wit woman. Disclaimer: not ALL women are half-wits, so all of you relax.

WARNING: superb segue ahead!

Uh, since the USA is soon to be powerless...have we figured out if Borknagar is touring here anytime soon?

Huh, about that? Right back on topic!

just for the record here is a disclaimer of my own: i dont think all americans are tossers, just this one.he hasnt dont much to change my oppinion.

heres a thought, read my first post on this topic , my line of arguement was that american metal sux, which in my oppinion, it does.you started the abuse, i merely carried it on.READ MY FIRST POST CAREFULLY YOU IDIOT<where was i personally abusing you there, but since you pissed me off im gonna carry on.