What ever happened to Bumblefoot?

Hi Squeak=p I miss Hearse's toilet paper avatar haha:p

btw I'm hopefully going to Phoenix and LA gigs! Too bad i can't ditch school on wednesday so i can't go to San Francisco =( but im happy with what I get. They better play When =)

Mumblefood said:
HOLY SHIT SAPHIRA?!?!?!?!!?!

now there's someone i haven't talked to in like... 3 damn years!!

anyway, i was gone for a long time. I come back from time to time... i don't like most of the new forumers, they seem kind of shit. Oh yeah, for those who didn't know, i used to be Bumblefoot. crikey, good to see some old timers still lurk here anyway. and Saph! dammit talk to me now OR ELSE
Oh...

I thought Ron Thal posted here :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

Mumblefood said:
HOLY SHIT SAPHIRA?!?!?!?!!?!

now there's someone i haven't talked to in like... 3 damn years!!

anyway, i was gone for a long time. I come back from time to time... i don't like most of the new forumers, they seem kind of shit. Oh yeah, for those who didn't know, i used to be Bumblefoot. crikey, good to see some old timers still lurk here anyway. and Saph! dammit talk to me now OR ELSE
Haha, I remember some interview you did on Dementia radio a couple years ago, was reallly my first time experiencing BBF other than "Guitars Suck". So what IS Ron Thal up to these days?

Er.. he's not Ron Thal.
He used to use the screen name Bumblefoot, but after Ron Thal started to cop flak from some of the stuff Mr. Smith was doing he changed his screen name to Mumblefood. NOT Ron Thal.

urinalcakemix said:
Haha, I remember some interview you did on Dementia radio a couple years ago, was reallly my first time experiencing BBF other than "Guitars Suck". So what IS Ron Thal up to these days?

yes... well i'm not Ron Thal (as sullen said), but i went by the name bumblefoot online for 5 or 6 years before this. I am a big Thal fan though :p I had to switch names because of that whole nickelback mp3 thing that got out everywhere. It was linked to some guy named "bumblefoot" (me), and Ron was getting in shit. These days though, since you asked, Ron is doing a lot of producing. He's got a new album in the works too.

*BUUUMP*

Weee!! This is fun! *Bites Bumble and Dean*
Hey everyone.. *Cuddles and kisses to all* I got myself a life... thats why I haven't been on in ages.. keke :p Got msn now... *starts adding people*

I've missed you all.. *Nibbles on S4R*

Sullen Jester said:
Well, what's your email? I haven't annoyed you in 21 months or so... You must be terrifically happy :(

HAHA..
I added you to my msn list with the e-mail addy you sent in your PM like.. a year ago..