What genres to sneapsters listen to aside from Metal?

I listen to everything, but my preferences are still towards metal and film music. Lately I've been listening to a lot of John Mayer, some of his songs are fucking good, especialy from his first album. This guy knows how to play, and it's nice to hear pop with other progressions than I-IV-V-1. I listen to a bit a classical music too, vivaldi and bartok being my favorites. Muse are really good too, they make really groovy stuff, and I really love the singer's voice.

Cool Thread!

I hate Rap/Hippy Hop, Country, Pop and all its relations,& i dont like 99% of modern rock bands like nickelback.....and the massive amount of others that sound similar.

Besides METAL...I like Classic Rock, some 80's music, Industrial, i can get into electronic music too, I like some Jazz and some classical.

I listen to everything, but my preferences are still towards metal and film music. Lately I've been listening to a lot of John Mayer, some of his songs are fucking good, especialy from his first album. This guy knows how to play, and it's nice to hear pop with other progressions than I-IV-V-1. I listen to a bit a classical music too, vivaldi and bartok being my favorites. Muse are really good too, they make really groovy stuff, and I really love the singer's voice.

Mayer is a really good player. He did it right. He started off writing shitty, digestable pop and moved on to doing his own bluesy thing. Dig it.

-Joe

Hmm. i listen to a LOT of different music. Im not one to feel bad for what I listen to. Even if it is "gay" or "Fake" to people. I love metal obviously (all forms) but other than that

- Jason Mraz
- Green Day
- Papa Roach
- Theory Of A Deadman
- Madina Lake
- Pink Floyd
- The Beatles
- The Eagles
- The Misfits
- Motley Crue
- Guns N Roses (appetite days..not now)
- Underoath