What gigs are you going to? Arrange meets.

Cerulean said:
And yeah I guess what you say is true, but I think it's just stupid to go all by myself, I need some company on the road and on the festival.

My Belgian friends might be going there (you met them shortly in Arnhem- remmber?), so perhaps you could travel together? I can ask them if you're interested!

Blakkheim said:
ether ether ether med kola o choklad! mmmmm.... jordnötter! o läcker nougat! tillsammans blir d oslagbart!

137.jpg

"This patients name is Anders and he won't get anymore lördagsgodis cause they make him write bullshit"

Jag åt också för många godis igår ...

Blakky Blakky pö
bodde på en ö,
ön börja brinna
Alla börja springa
utom Blakky Blakky Pö
för han var redan dö.

Androz said:
I'll go to Anathema in Argentina and..... Opeth, please don't leave us :cry:

yep! I need Opeth to re-confirm South America Tour.. and to get in São Paulo by October so as Anathema.. would be so perfect.. i live so far from São Paulo, but I would definely be there.. for any of two bands.. let along the both of them! they should really get this tour togheter.. :)

I'd like to see Opeth too but I wish to see Anathema so badly... I'm more excited about that I think, but if Opeth confirms the South American Tour and I can go see both of them it would be very cool.
I was taking a look today at the Opeth page but didn't find a thing about the SA tour.. maybe there was something but I missed it. I hope they finally come but as long as Anathema is coming, I'm already more than happy :)

FatefuL said:
for any of two bands.. let along the both of them! they should really get this tour togheter.. :)
Nah, they would play lesser time, I want the more I can get from both of them.
AngelinaBlakkheim said:
as long as Anathema is coming, I'm already more than happy
Well, me too , It's one of my favorite bands, but if would be really cool to see Opeth... another of my favorites:D

Hehe yes, Opeth is one of my faves too but not as much as it used to be... and as Anathema is. I love it.
If I was gonna see Anathema and Katatonia together... well, I think I'd die from the emotion, hah. But I would surely die happy :)

Maybe I'll attend the Strapping Young Lad show on the 12th of June, Melkweg Amsterdam. Anyone? :)

I'm going to the Roskilde festival
guess I will see:

Deftones
Opeth
Tool
Guns n' Roses
Wolfmother
Arctic Monkeys
Bob Dylan
Trivium ++

somebody else? :p

develinn said:
I'm going to the Roskilde festival
guess I will see:

Deftones
Opeth
Tool
Guns n' Roses
Wolfmother
Arctic Monkeys
Bob Dylan
Trivium ++

somebody else?
develinn is offline Report Bad Post Reply With Quote

yupp..
Opeth and tool...
and....
David Gilmore performs the entiry Dark side of the moon, from beginig to end!!!
The closest to Pink Floyd i´ll ever be!