What gigs are you going to? Arrange meets.

Hobo said:
yupp..
Opeth and tool...
and....
David Gilmore performs the entiry Dark side of the moon, from beginig to end!!!
The closest to Pink Floyd i´ll ever be!

yeah I forgot that ;p hehe

I can't wait to see deftones :eek: omfg!!

katatonia on October 25 lol...ok question for the Europeans...anything good in the France/Italy/Germany area from aug 22 to sept 01?

Katatonica said:
ok question for the Europeans...anything good in the France/Italy/Germany area from aug 22 to sept 01?

Bad timing, Summer Breeze is a few days before that!
At the end of August, there's the Hole In The Sky festival with some good bands but that's in Bergen/ Norway, not exactly your destination.
What are your travel plans? Just going around or something specific?

backpacking... i was going with two friends but decided i don't like their scheduling... yeah i know abt summer breeze, shitty,,,,aug 17 right?
to be honest i remain in the darkness as in what the hell i am going to do in Europe

Yeah, 17th...
Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy your journey!
In case Berlin is on your route we could meet, maybe we'll find some good concert very spontaneously :p

i only have 12 days... and someone told me dont hink abt leaving paris and rome in 4 days for each one, so im thinking what the hell am i going to do.. im scared of german ppl tho hahaha...

The only thing planned yet is Hultsfred.
Gonna try and see some of these: Lou Reed, Deftones, In Flames, Opeth, Him :)P), Kent, Within Temptation, Korn, Strapping young lad, Bullet for my valentine...

There's probably more...but I'll most likely miss most of them anyway and end up beeing drunk instead, like always on festivals.

Sucks that Katatonia is'nt coming though :´(

Cerulean said:
No one else here going to Graspop?
Great line-up, but I'm not sure if I want to spend another weekend festival-camping, I think I kinda had it with that.. I really wanna see Alice In Chains though, but I read they're gonna do headline shows later this year, so if I'll miss them on the festivals, I'll get another chance later this year.

MadTinus said:
Great line-up, but I'm not sure if I want to spend another weekend festival-camping, I think I kinda had it with that.. I really wanna see Alice In Chains though, but I read they're gonna do headline shows later this year, so if I'll miss them on the festivals, I'll get another chance later this year.

Well, festival campings can be big fun with the right people around, but it's also exhauuusting.
Looking forward to AIC!!!!!!

Here's what I don't want to miss:

Friday:
The Gathering, Moonspell en Satyricon.

Saturday:
Ancient Rites, Alice in Chains, Soulfly, My Dying Bride, Korn, Opeth

Sunday:
Enthroned, Exodus, Motorhead

Much better than Wacken's line up imo.
Might take a look at Ensiferum, Jon Oliva and Akercocke. Don't know these bands at all, but lots of people say these bands are great.

for israelies :p

who's going to see Roger Waters on the 22nd?
I know I AM!:Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: