What gigs do you have coming up?

That Helloween tour? Includes Gamma Ray! Absolutely stoked!!!

Anyone heading to see Skid Row/IamI? if so you might spot a familiar 6 stringer in action :)

I was considering going to one of the shows but I unfortunately have a lot on (gigs and otherwise) and with the nearest location of show being York (still not close) it has made the list of various other show possibilities I've had to kick into touch this month.

I have just seen Andy's latest Facebook update, congrats to him!

Gig plans for 2015:

12/01/15 - Sabaton, Delain, Battle Beast - The Forum, London, UK. Done

14/03/15 - Kamelot, Gus G, Skarlett Riot - O2 Academy Islington, London, UK.

01/04/15 - Majesty, Bloodbound, Evil Invaders - The Underworld, London, UK.

12/04/15 - Blind Guardian, Orphaned Land - The Forum, London, UK.

01/05/15 - Sonata Arctica, Freedom Call, Twilight Force - O2 Academy Islington, London, UK.

09/05/15 - Hammerfall - O2 Academy Islington, London, UK.

06/08/15 - Queensrÿche and Todd La Torre, Death Angel, Armored Saint - Electric Ballroom, London, UK. Maybe

09/09/15 - Powerwolf, Orden Ogan, Xandria - O2 Academy Islington, London, UK.

24/09/15 - Enslaved, Grand Magus - O2 Academy Islington, London, UK. Maybe

04/10/15 - Annihilator - O2 Academy Islington, London, UK.

10/11/15 - Joe Satriani - Eventim Apollo, London, UK.

All my gigs are maybes because I'm terrible at going to gigs these days but:

28/03/15 - Danny Vaughn & Dan Reed - Corporation, Sheffield, UK

02/04/15 - U.D.O. - 02 Academy, Sheffield, UK

25/04/15 - Space Elevator - Railway Venue, Bolton, UK

03/10/15 - Annihilator - 02 Academy, Sheffield, UK

23, 24 & 25/10/15 - Rockingham - Rock City, Nottingham, UK

The latter is a Melodic Rock/AOR festival that seems like it's looking to be a spiritual successor to Firefest. Pretty sure there's a few I've forgot and I'm focusing more on checking out bands I've haven't heard before at the moment to be honest so this could grow.

- Mon 12/01 - Sabaton + Battle Beast + Delain @ The Forum, Kentish Town Done

- Sat 07/02 - Saxon + Hell @ Shepherd’s Bush Empire Done

- Sun 08/02 - Wolf + Primitai @ The Underworld, Camden Done

- Tue 03/03 - Sanctuary @ The Underworld, Camden

- Tue 10/03 - Eclipse @ The Underworld, Camden

- Thu 12/03 - Starz @ The Underworld, Camden

- Sat 14/03 - Steel Panther @ Wembley Arena (already had a ticket to this when I found out that Kamelot were playing the same night :cry: )

- Wed 01/04 - Majesty + Bloodbound @ The Underworld, Camden

- Sat 04/04 - UDO @ Islington Academy Maybe

- Sun 05/04 - Lordi @ Islington Academy Maybe

- Fri 17/04 - Monument + Outloud @ The Barfly, Camden

- Sat 09/05 - Hammerfall @ Islington Academy

- Sun 10/05 - Uriah Heep @ The Koko, Camden

- Sat 27/06 - Tygers of Pan Tang @ The Garage, Highbury

- Tue 28/07 - Tyketto @ The Underworld, Camden

- Thu 06/08 - Queensryche + Death Angel + Armoured Saint @ Electric Ballroom, Camden

- Wed 09/09 - Powerwolf + Orden Ogan + Xandria + Civil War @ Islington Academy

- Sat 19/09 - T. Rextasy @ Islington Academy

- Sat 31/10 - Y&T @ Islington Academy Maybe

I've now decided not to see see Blind Guardian at the Forum. Tickets cost around £30, and I won't want to hear half the songs on the setlist.

And BTW
Power_Metal_Dom said:
06/08/15 - Queensrÿche and Todd La Torre, Death Angel, Armored Saint - Electric Ballroom, London, UK

Is that really necessary?

Went to Gus G/Arthemis/Skarlett Riot/ Dendera last weekend in Southampton. Couldn't stay to see Gus but Arthemis and Dendera put on a great show. Didn't think much of Skarlett Riot.......something of nothing for me I'm afraid

Best part of the night was obviously catching up with Andrea and Francesco of course :)

Yeah seen em and I don't rate Skarlett Riot.

LOVE that there was a little PQ reunion, hate that I couldn't make it but I'll see Arthemis with Kamelot soon :)

Queensrÿche and Todd La Torre is just how it was written online *shrug* Would be ace to catch you at Majesty, HammerFall, Powerwolf etc dude if you're up for a pint and a chat :kickass:

You too at Annihilator Kingface!

The court case is settled. There's now only one Queensryche. Geoff Tate has to make do with calling himself Operation: Mindcrime. It's not surprising that certain websites haven't caught up, though.

There is a Father Ted episode, in which Ted is visited by a priest with a moustache, and he dreads it because he can't strike up a conversation with him. It's just hours of long protracted silences. I'm afraid that's what spending time with me is like. I keep seeing Andiferum at gigs, and I've chatted to him on here and he knows what I look like in the flesh. But such is my social ineptitude that I keep bottling any attempt to say something as simple as "Hello, Andy." So any attempt to meet me in real life won't go as well as you think. I also hate trying to have a conversation at gigs, because even between the bands, it's just so bloody loud in there. I'll have a look out for you, anyway. As they say on the Bloodstock forum, I'm the one with long hair, wearing black :lol: (actually, wait a minute, I don't have long hair anymore. I've had to shave most of it off as I'm going bald, and I'm very pissed off about it)

I saw Skarlett Riot supporting someone once (likely Edguy), and like with most support bands, I thought they were average. Very, very average.