What happened to "A Fleeting Glimps" and the "Intro"?

Nope, this is from the official site, Danny gave comments on the 11 tracks they recorded:

INTRO:
We like this one. Last thing to be written and first thing you'll hear. Still untitled as yet. Description? False sense of security.

RELEASE:
The difficulties encountered by people with low self esteem who rely on others with even less self esteem. The dangers of falling in love then failing in life. The optimism that true expression can bring.

LOOKING OUTSIDE INSIDE:
Searching for something, anything that can stop the avalanche. You created it - you deal with it. It's difficult to talk. We need things.

PRESSURE:
Even if you're a millionaire on a paradise island, or the Pope in the Vatican, or even the drummer in a band, the one thing you can never escape is who you are and what you have done.

UNDERWORLD:
Trying to escape this and thinking that you are succeeding. Well you do don't you? Some people analyse themselves more than others. Some people just can't. Ego/concience/ego/concience ad infinitum.
BARRIERS:
Being lost then found and managing to get lost again. Trying to break through to the other side of everything that is wrong with you. Doing it with honesty and wisdom.

A FLEETING GLIMPSE:
Somewhere right at the back of your mind, underneath all the layers of personality and disharmony, there is a beautiful world. The essence of your precious existence. I caught it when i was a child. Out of the corner of my eye. Turned to look but it was gone.

PANIC:
I eat my hands 'cos my legs are crying.

LEVITY (working title)
Difficult to comment on this one as the words were changed last minute and i've not read the new ones. Hard to say what the old words were about too. Musical track a la Jeff Buckley but not as gutwrenching.

A FINE DAY TO EXIT:
The only way is forwards. Can't go backwards. Nasty things can happen to you when you go backwards. But saying it and doing it are two different things.

TEMPORARY PEACE:
At the end of the day, if you've got your slippers on and you're sitting by the fire with some longbottom leaf and good company... all's well that ends well isnt it?

Well I think Levity became Leave No Trace. And the Intro and A Fleeting Glimpse were dropped...

Dying_Swan said:
I think that the intro is the waves sound just after temporary peace and fleeting glimpse is actually the dog house song at the end of temporary peace... I think I read it somewhere, but I can't remember where... Please someone correct me if I am wrong...

OK I'm gonna correct you :)

The Waves were already recorded during the Judgement sessions. And in Danny's comments you can read the Intro is the last thing they wrote... so its impossible these are the same tracks...

Danny's serious comments about A Fleeting Glimpse also don't reallly fit with At The Dog's House, I think it are not the same songs.

Correct me if I'm wrong...

" Intro" was an instrumental, which was to be the opening track(well it would seem funny anywhere else wouldn't it) on AFDTE. Anathema decided to leave it out and start with a stronger song. I heard the recording that was going to be used. It was quite a good instrumental actually. Fleeting glimpse was also left out.... not sure of the reasons for that. Maybe they will appear in some form in the future.

dougie said:
" Intro" was an instrumental, which was to be the opening track(well it would seem funny anywhere else wouldn't it) on AFDTE. Anathema decided to leave it out and start with a stronger song. I heard the recording that was going to be used. It was quite a good instrumental actually. Fleeting glimpse was also left out.... not sure of the reasons for that. Maybe they will appear in some form in the future.
Thanx for that info mate :D