What happened to "A Fleeting Glimps" and the "Intro"?

Cerulean said:
Don't bother :( I've already asked if they could be so kind to let us hear some demos/unreleased tracks from between the Enigma-Exit era and the answer was something like 'no' :(

Bastards! :( :( :(

lol.gif

Cerulean said:
Don't bother :( I've already asked if they could be so kind to let us hear some demos/unreleased tracks from between the Enigma-Exit era and the answer was something like 'no' :(

Don't worry they will appear on Resonnance 3 !

Any intrumental track would be worthless after Sentient anyway ...

I remember he also told some French magazine he'd love to make a psychedelic videoclip with pink-dressed female (nude) dancers for Temporary Peace.

cedarbreed said:
I remember he also told some French magazine he'd love to make a psychedelic videoclip with pink-dressed female (nude) dancers for Temporary Peace.

First time i quote myself but i cant let go such bullshit. How can they be nude if they are pink-dressed ! So did he want them nude or pink-dressed ?? don't remember

Mariner said:
you sure about that!? :eek:
:lol: typical anathema.......

oh yeah for sure, I have it on an audio interview 14 mb for an american zine, the funniest part is when the guy asks vincent about the meaning of "Anathema" (curse, damnation) and vinny says: "forget about, forget about that" :D
I don´t remember the link, but have the text...

flebbie said:
Thanx for the info Dougie :)

Nina, Comfortably Numb is a Pink Floyd cover :p

You're supposing I didnt know that...???? Me??? Me, been into Anathema since I was born... erm, since I was old enough to recognize true talented music I mean. I thought it was kind of a PF blink idd...

Cerulean said:
Hehe, sounds nice, can we have the interview?

Noo, sorry the link doesn´t work anymore : :cry: http://www.abrasiverock.net/anathemainterview.mp3
neither the interview text, then tell me your email to send you the interview because is a bit too long to post here, soon I would have a metal page to post things like that (Anathema, Katatonia, Lacuna Coil....50 bands more hahaha) :headbang:

:Smokin: