What happened to Bleed?

SacrifyX

Aug 14, 2003
AR
I didn't see this question anywhere, and I just watched the "Bits Of Worship" parts 1 & 2 video on the iTunes edition, I noticed the tracking for the song "Bleed" on there that was also on a 2007 in the studio video, sounds like it would've been a really badass song. Does anyone know what happened to it and why it wasn't on WM?

Charlie was asked this in this month´s Rockhard Magazine. He said they spared the song for the next album.

Btw, he was asked about Bush-era-songs, too and replied they have three more beside "only" which shall be added to the set in the future.

Charlie was asked this in this month´s Rockhard Magazine. He said they spared the song for the next album.

Btw, he was asked about Bush-era-songs, too and replied they have three more beside "only" which shall be added to the set in the future.

Really? That sounds great! Now I'm sure that they'll finally play Poison My Eyes live! ;)

yeah id have to agree on these 3 also, i did say in a previous thread that 1000 points would suit joeys voice

My bet says Random acts, nobody knows, and safe home. Charlie fkn loves playing nobody knows anything. Safe home and only became staples of the Anthrax setlist in 2003 and worship music proves to me that belladonna is quite capable of handling a brutal song such as random

Yes, Charlie sees the bigger picture at last!:D