What happened to that Joey's taste guy thread??

pipaguapique

Remember Me
Apr 2, 2010
Chihuahua, Mexico
www.jerryordonez.com
Did you guys see that one??

it was deleted all of a sudden, i was actually going to give him some advice because he seemed very disoriented, but before i knew it, the thread was gone, and he was also deleted...

...it was kind of funny though.

It was just another retarded thread where someone with hilariously awful English asked how to get a horridly misused T-word characteristic in Joey's Pod tone (first it was Tact, this time it was Taint, not taste :lol: )

it was just this guy from i dont know where, with very poor English, that told his band members that he had Joey's POD tone "taste" (whatever that means)

but he really couldn't get the guitars to sound good, so they were pretty mad at him. and he NEEDED Joey's secret for "guitar pod taste"

then everyone started posting gay pictures and weird comments...and before i knew it, the post was deleted and his name didn't pull up anymore.

EDIT: yeah!! taint!!! lol

Here is the gay pic I posted in that thread. Totally taint.

yepr.jpg

guys it was soo obviously just some twat being a deliberate twat
It was probably deleted by the admin/mods if his profile disappeared at the same time duh

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2snipe
Do you really think he's still trolling here?

How the hell do you know this guy if you're registered 2 days ago? COINCIDENCE

Head shot! :lol:

I dont even get what this is about, or even who this veronica "guy" (?) is but I can tell already that hes a scat-muncher. :lol: