What happened to....

this whole thread.

Well this, this is just depressing. Sounds like I missed out on an amazing time. Kind of makes me gloomy.

This forum runs deep with good memories. I've made a bunch of close friends from here. If it wasn't for this place, I wouldn't of had the opportunity to meet these really good people.

I can honestly say that I've never laughed as hard at anything else as I have at shit on this forum, especially around 2002-2003.

I think it was because everything was quite new at that time. There was no Youtube and there were very few things you could call a meme, so any type of photoshopped pic or captioned image was usually of quite high quality. There was much more of a community because you couldn't find things as easily then as you can now on the internet. We were still using shit like Kazaa, and any sort of news about bands were posted here first.

Yeah, this used to be one of the most popular forums on UM for a long time. I think only the Opeth and possibly CoB boards got more traffic.

Something I just realized that really trips me out is that I've been active on this forum for nearly half of my entire life. Not a lot of other things with that sort of longevity for me.

Hmmmmmmmm. Working, studying, not speculating the unexplained, studying, working, sweating, working, and yes, even sarding for brief periods at a time. That's what I do now.

The menstrual chunks still flow as gloriously as ever!