What has happened

Su Jacko

Jul 12, 2003
Liverpool
Visit site
Ok,
I can't be arsed reading ALL of the old threads to catch up so if some of you could just tell me the interesting bits of what I've missed that would be great.... obviously I don't want you all to reply..you know who you are! :tickled:

not much happened, we had a boobyflash thread where some of the girls here flashed their boobs - that's about it really

Light said:
Come on Mehdi, most of us did
i didn't!
i actually grabbed my baseball bat to smash the fucker's face, but before hitting the pc screen, i reckoned that will have to work at least 50 more years to buy a new one! :erk: damn! who will give me shelter in your high standart western countries?? please!! some irish chic perhaps? :wave:

I don't think I made myself clear here folks...I'm not bothered about your inter-forum arguements just tell me what I've missed...however if some of these posts were examples of what i've missed.......fuckin hell :yell:
It can't be, there must be news...somewhere...out there....

Come on Susie, make me laugh about the bad things in the world.

The news is that the Anathema dvd hasn't come out yet. The Antimatter new lp is under construction, a bit postponed. The Nick Drake tribute album is probably being packed, or at least that's what the people who have ordered it hope. The new Iron Maiden dvd has just come out, to the happiness of the oldies. These are the central issues, in a nutshell.

I don't even know why those threads are being made when you can actually tell these things in one post. The rest 99.9% of the threads are about our trivial e- and non-e existence.