What if,...

Syd Sabbath

Son of Al Capone
Apr 11, 2004
Roope from C.O.B./Sinergy went to Kalmah and Antti Kokko went to C.O.B? I know this wouldn't happen in a million fuckin years, but what do you think that would do for the sounds of each band?

By the way, I just picked up Swampsong,...what a fucking killer disc!

Funny question, but i think Kalmah would still rule, becouse i really like Roopes stuff and i respect him as a musician. I also think Antti would make COB alot better band, but still there would be no point of having 2 at least a bit samelike leadguitarists in the same band.

I'm not so sure about that. Kalmah's got kind of a raw sound, and it's way more guitar-driven than Nightwish. I think it would be like a battle between Tarja and the Kokko Bros. since Nightwish is more vocal-based. I can't picture operatic vocals working.

that would be killer if Kimberly Goss did a guest appereance with Kalmah.

But Kalmah doesnt fuckin' need Alexi from bodom because Altti is just as good.. ehem.. if not better

But a tour with bodom, norther, and arch enemy would be the cooliest shit ever

your brains are completely fucked up.
kimberly goss is pure shit, her vocals suck just like everything else.

and what was that? exchanging antti with... alexi?! man, you're totally nuts...

antti kills thousand times more and more... you need some serious bangings in the ass.

cheers.

PrincipleHero said:
You've either never listened to Sinergy or you need your ears examined, dude :loco: Seriously, you may not like Goss's vocals, but I can assure you, she's not pure shit.

PrincipleHero said:
your brains are completely fucked up.

and what was that? exchanging antti with... alexi?! man, you're totally nuts...

antti kills thousand times more and more... you need some serious bangings in the ass.

cheers.
1) Kim kicks ass
2) If you actually read the thread it said Roope and not Alexi
3) nobody needs "serious bangings in the ass"

alexi, roope... whatever. it's the same to me.
and still I believe kimberly sucks. she's stoned, maybe because of all the fat, dunno.

though, probably the one who seriously needs the bangings in the ass is the guy who dared to compare antti with roope, he must be totally nuts.

froosch said:
You've either never listened to Sinergy or you need your ears examined, dude :loco: Seriously, you may not like Goss's vocals, but I can assure you, she's not pure shit.

dont take him seriosuly, he's doing exactly the same thing in the CoB forum

Principle Hero,...I DARE YOU to come bang me in the ass, bitch!

Roope is a legend in his own way, dude!