What is art and what is not.

Commercial music is hardly music, It's business as we know it. How can business be an art?

what about the visuals in a music vid
is that art by itself
is a music video director as much of an artist as the songwriter?

what about all those 100% completely deaf people that absolutely love watching visuals of music vids (eminem, britney, lady gaga are the favorites among deaf people) are these deaf people watching art?

" Art is SHIT!" in the words of an old friend as he "shat" upon the floor. Not my veiw, but to each his own.

Art, to me is nothing, everything all at once. if it invokes thought, emotion, then it is Art. It is truly in the eye of the beholder.

In an introduction to art class i took, this very kind , sweet old lady(who was pretty hot as a younger gal and offered to do Artfilms0 asked us if a cross in a glass of urine was art. It offended her , but as an artist she was compelled to ask herself and us this. The answer of coarse was , yes it is. Only , if not only because it offended her so deeply,and she was forced to question its relevance. What about the guy in Cuba, that chained a dog to a pole , giving it no food o r water simply to display it as art as it died from starvation and thirst...is that Art? I think its fucking cruel. Death is just as beautiful, or ugly as birth, but to me in a forced manner like that, its just plain cruelty. Of course cruelty can be expressed or the subject there of in art, music film etc and be perfectly acceptable. So.....yea....Art is farts...

Art is a concept. It's human. It based on a persons interpretation of reality. It's honest.

It's the opposite of shit. The idiot that posted above you doesn't know his ass from his elbow.

Art is simply based on opinion. If you perceive something as art then that's all that matters. Even if someone else disagrees.

I've heard it posited quite recently that the millions 'spent' on Damien Hirst 'Cow pickled in Formaldehyde', Tracey Emin's self-involved wank, etc. are actually a front for shadow-government Black Ops money-laundering, with auctioneers and 'buyers' part of the conspiracy. To me this looks entirely plausible.

For some really good fine art, why not look here? Doesn't my mother wipe the floor with the twats? She died broke too!

I feel everything is art from death to just a simple matter of making a cup of tea. Everything is art if you think about it