what is c.b.f?

A.C

New Metal Member
May 20, 2007
Dear Nevermore, I might not be the first to come out as a wise ass about this, but me (as well as my friends) would really like to know what "C.B.F" means... assuming it's not "Cooperative baptist fellowship" niether as "Canadian bridge federation" we got really curious during the years and decided to ask. any way, we also like to know what does the 169 in "Evolution 169" stands for.

tnx a head
Alon, Israel

Or... Cerebral Blood Flow... The song, from my understanding of course, is about heroin (or possibly a amphetamine) users... which is known to affect the Cerebral Blood Flow.

Atleast thats what I gathered from it. I'm probably wrong :(

Haha you know... I never EVER until just now noticed he says that in the song. I am such a fucking deaf retard! I thought he was just doing some weird chanting, hahaha.

Oh well... Something I shoulda noticed, hahah.

Still makes no sense!

3thebeverlyhillbillies.jpg

Not impressed with your black future.

the evolution 169 i never figured out...i know what the songs about, but the 169 i don't see what that is...

169 refers to a class of human evolution and anthropology. Read this. This is my theory on it's meaning.

http://www.anth.ucsb.edu/faculty/gurven/coop2.htm

-or-

maybe 169 is alphanumerical. a being the 1 6 being the f and 9 being an i.

Afi. hahaha. I KNEW warrel was a fan of that band.

afi's 2nd and 3rd albums Answer That And Stay Fashionable and Shut Your Mouth And Open Your Eyes are fucking unruly and sound absolutely nothing like the faggy emo fake goth pop bullshit they have become.

afi's 2nd and 3rd albums Answer That And Stay Fashionable and Shut Your Mouth And Open Your Eyes are fucking unruly and sound absolutely nothing like the faggy emo fake goth pop bullshit they have become.

i hate it when bands do that, underoath was pretty fuckin heavy till they became emo punk bullshit

their new stuff is awesome fun.

stfu.