What is it about Gateways

What I find funny is how Amazon.com customers give Gateways an average rating of 4 stars yet Amazon.co.uk only give it 2.5 stars. But then most English people wouldnt know music if....well, they would never know music. Im English btw. Not that gay stars matter at all...

Gateways is the best death metal album ever!!!It unleashes hell......Trey is one sick bastard(i saw Morbid Angel in Athens and he is musically genius!!)Best production ever, killer songs, chaotic layout....what can someone say is......will they ever make a better album???Unfortunately they don't play songs from this album in their live apearances...I don't know why??Are they too difficult??I don't know....If you like Morbid you should check my band out:www.sickeninghorror.com and download our songs, you may like it.We also like bands like Atheist,Nile,Cannibal Corpse....

sickening_bass said:
Unfortunately they don't play songs from this album in their live apearances...I don't know why??Are they too difficult??
there is a bootleg of a show in san jose from '02 where they play "summoning redemption" and "ageless, still i am".