What is yelled at the beginning of "Panic" on Fistful of Metal?

I always thought it was Charlie;

"ARE YOU READY?!?!?!?!"

Favorite song on that Album. You give me a harmony, you give me a boner. Sorry but it's true. I love those priest/maiden guitar harmonies - they get me every time.

Wow I expected a billion replies with people telling me how wrong I was. could it be that everyone agrees with me? Or does nobody really know. Shit you guys need to drink more beer, you are all getting soft on me. A thread like this a few months ago would have inspired a huge argument that would somehow turn into a VS thread.

I guess, what I am trying to say is, I am proud of you guys!

I've always wondered myself.

"Metal Thrashing Mad" is a bit more clearer; they're obviously just saying the title. Now you'd think that Panic would be the same, but it sound like a couple different things are said.
I can hear "Panic" and possibly "Angry" being screamed at the same time...

Thrillho said:
Wow I expected a billion replies with people telling me how wrong I was. could it be that everyone agrees with me? Or does nobody really know. Shit you guys need to drink more beer, you are all getting soft on me. A thread like this a few months ago would have inspired a huge argument that would somehow turn into a VS thread.

I guess, what I am trying to say is, I am proud of you guys!

If John or Joey were on this album, who do you think would have screamed it better?

bwahahahahahaha

Anyway, I think he was refering to the FOM version. Listen closley, right before the drums come in someone shouts something.