What is your fantasy?

NicodemiX said:
My fantasy is to mysteriously discover a magical control panel in my basement with a button labeled

"Kill all People who believe in God"

and then I'll press them, and then they'll all die, and then all the rest of us can be reasonable and live happily ever after without door-to-door evangelists and being able to watch the news without hearing anything about the middle east.

yeah.... that would be sweet.
i hope you don't because i know a lot of hot girls who are christians. if you killed them, i'd have to kill you. sorry.

lizard said:
my philosophy is that a$$holes are designed to emit substances, not absorb them.
words of wisdom.

don't have fantasies. just that sometimes..... I get this weird feeling.... o_O and get carried away.... o_O how it would look to get jack pot on lottery and pay off our apartment.. that moment of the hysterical heart beating I imagine..... exciting right? :D

My fantasy is to go to a NE Hardcore and Metal Festival that is for some fantastic reason devoid of Hardcore Bands and fans but filled with Black and Melodic Death Metal. There is a special "mystery headliner". All the bands are finished. I wait in the center of the rail at the Palladium. After 30ish minutes, the lights dim and smoke comes from the stage. Weird digital noises come from the stage... and then- the first chord from Aerie Descent... the chords continue as my mind goes fucking numb from what I am hearing... yes.. yes. As we kick into the verse, the lights come on. Ihsahn is standing at the mic fucking screaming his brains out. I see Tyr, Charmand, Trym and Samoth and a large banner displaying "Emperor".

I have played this over in my head many, many times. But seriously, how rediculous that?

Metal for life said:
All I'll say is my fantasy involves Dead Lionessssssssssssssss.

hmmm. thankyou.
:oops:

being on somebody's fantasy means that one day you are a slut, one day you are a secretary that locks her office with you, one day you are a night nurse...one day you're a cheerleader... *wonders*

Marksveld said:
My fantasy is to go to a NE Hardcore and Metal Festival that is for some fantastic reason devoid of Hardcore Bands and fans but filled with Black and Melodic Death Metal. There is a special "mystery headliner". All the bands are finished. I wait in the center of the rail at the Palladium. After 30ish minutes, the lights dim and smoke comes from the stage. Weird digital noises come from the stage... and then- the first chord from Aerie Descent... the chords continue as my mind goes fucking numb from what I am hearing... yes.. yes. As we kick into the verse, the lights come on. Ihsahn is standing at the mic fucking screaming his brains out. I see Tyr, Charmand, Trym and Samoth and a large banner displaying "Emperor".

I have played this over in my head many, many times. But seriously, how rediculous that?
Hehe, nice fantasy :)

My fantasy would involve me moving to the south pacific. I would buy a nice boat and do nothing but fish and enjoy a simple life.