what is your favourite AA song?

well this is my first post in this forum, so this seems like a good enough topic!

my fav is probably "The Dragons Flight Across The Waves" or "Friends of the Suncross"...shit, now I gotta chuck Once Sent... on again!

Tomasz said:
that's really no surprise, new fans like new stuff and the old ones like the old shit and so the world keeps on turning

yep.. if you ask a new aa-fan which album he thinks is the best, is it always fate of norns. (last i met someone who looked at my sweater: 'wow, amon amarth, perfect band; ive got al their albums'! i asked him which album he liked most.. and yes, here you go: fate of norns. then i asked: "which album do you prefer next? he said: 'Ah, the first album, versus the world or something'.. stupid loser)

hmm i dont even know why i'm telling this.. :Smug:

I met some girl (about 15 years old :rolleyes: ) and she said she adores Amon Amarth (wrongly pronouncing the name in english way). I asked her what was her favourite song, she replied: "Death In Fire" (and every dickhead here in Croatia knows about that one). Slightly losing my temper I then asked what was her favourite album. The reply was: "Uhm...err... I only have one compilation CD my friend recently gave me, but it's great!"

I felt like throwing up :rolleyes:

I have to say for some reason all my favorite AA songs are on Vs. The World ..and Where the silent Gods stands guard just does it for me ..I love it, then comes For the stabwounds in our backs, then Vs. the world, indeed badass CD ,:headbang:

isnt there more than one version of victourious march, i know stregreisch marsch, but i think there is anopther one with the same music but different lyrics?

lycanthropyhowl said:
isnt there more than one version of victourious march, i know stregreisch marsch, but i think there is anopther one with the same music but different lyrics?

Zach you're gay. Anyways yeah i think there's a demo version or something like that. Anyways my fav. song is either Bleed for for ancient gods or legend of a bansihed man. Everything from the avenger kicks ass

Hi all!

Check out my band's (SUFFERING) video and check out my favorite Amon Amarth track!

www.suffering.hu
Go to AUDIO/VIDEO menu, then on the bottom of the page click to 2005. október 29, Kaposvár - Pursuit Of Vikings:headbang:

Amon rules!

Csiga from Hungary

My Top 10:

1.Burning Creation
2.Victorious March
3.The Arrival Of The Fimbul Winter
4.Sorrow Throughtout The Nine Worlds
5.The Dragon's Flight Across The Waves
6.Risen From The Sea 2000
7.Thor Arise
8.God, His Son And Holy Whore
9.Bleed For Ancient Gods
10....And Soon The World Will Cease To Be

Csiga said:
Hi all!

Check out my band's (SUFFERING) video and check out my favorite Amon Amarth track!

www.suffering.hu
Go to AUDIO/VIDEO menu, then on the bottom of the page click to 2005. október 29, Kaposvár - Pursuit Of Vikings:headbang:

Amon rules!

Csiga from Hungary

in how many threads are you going to tell this?