Favourite song off the new album?

What is the best song from Twilight of the Thundergod?

• Twilight of the Thundergod

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Free Will Sacrifice

• Guardians of Asgaard

• Where is Your God?

• Varyags of Miklagaard

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Tattered Banners and Bloody Flags

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • No Fear For the Setting Sun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Hero

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Live For the Kill

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Embrace of the Endless Ocean

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's see now... What is your favourite song off the new album? Maybe Twilight of the Thundergod? Maybe Where is Your God? Or The Hero?

It can only be done now.

My old favourite was The Hero, but lately I've just been loving Live For the Kill more and more.

All the songs are amazing, brutal... but I can't take Guardians of Asgaard out of my mind... specially since I heard it in live in the concert of Barcelona, so I voted for it! :headbang:

The only 2 I'll prolly ever listen to again from the album are Varyags of Miklagaard and Tattered Banners and Bloody Flags.

The rest of it really doesn't do much for me.

I voted for TBaBF because the main tremelo riff is great.

If only they could release something as good as Bastards of a Lying Breed/Annihilation of Hammerfest or pretty much any of The Avenger/Crusher songs. :<

I voted for Varyags of Miklagaard and I never looked back.
I noticed, though, that it seems to have similar subject matter as Bathory's Death And Resurrection Of A Northern Son.
Not that it matters.

I actually haven't listened to the album enough to even know what the songs sound like (except the title track)... I know.. shame on me. I'll catch up later and give my opinion which will surely be more valid than any of yours :)

It is very difficult for me to choose a favourite from Twilight. For now, The Hero