Favourite TFM song(s)!

Your favourite songs on TFM?

• Total voters
WOW and drink from the cup of heresy. i mean really they are ALL good. non skippable. ty bl00dbath but bring in swano :D

After countless spins, I have to say my top favorites are:

Treasonous
Iesous
At the Behest of their death
Devouring the Feeble

Favorite moment is easily Mikael's vox in Iesous when he says "Die by our rage....."

Fucking brutal!

-D

After countless spins, I have to say my top favorites are:

Treasonous
Iesous
At the Behest of their death
Devouring the Feeble

Favorite moment is easily Mikael's vox in Iesous when he says "Die by our rage....."

Fucking brutal!

-D

im pretty sure thats christian älvestams part where he does those really deep vox

Eeso
Yeshua
Iesous
Die by our rage

i think this part is an exception, or maybe they both say it

I don't understand how stefan can think Unblessing The Purity is better than TFM. insane

I don't understand how stefan can think Unblessing The Purity is better than TFM. insane

Better songwriting, better riffs, better everything.. It's just more focused. I still get a huge death metalgasm when I put on Mouth or Weak Aside after 150+ listens, most of TFM has faded for me already. Behest is great and Mock The Cross and Iesous are good but other than that I just put on the older stuff more.

Better songwriting, better riffs, better everything.. It's just more focused. I still get a huge death metalgasm when I put on Mouth or Weak Aside after 150+ listens, most of TFM has faded for me already. Behest is great and Mock The Cross and Iesous are good but other than that I just put on the older stuff more.

Agree 100% on the underlined section, other than that I must say TFM hasn't faded for me, it's still growing...but I agree, UTP is clearly better than TFM.

tfm is better than utp simply because it contains more songs :oops:
the % of shit riffs is indeed higher though