best song title on damage done

what's the best song title on damage done?

• final resistance

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • hours passed in exile

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • monochromatic stains

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • single part of two

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • the treason wall

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • format c: for cortex

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • damage done

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • cathode ray sunshine

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • the enemy

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • white noise / black silence

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • ex nihilo

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • i, deception (european bonustrack)

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • the poison well (japanese bonustrack)

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters

rahvin

keeper of the flame
Oct 10, 2001
safe but not far from the city
it's not about the music, in case you've heard it already. just think about the titles and tell us what :headbang: s and what not.

me, i'm all for "the treason wall".

rahvin.

edit: i allowed multiple choices, so choose up to three song titles you like a lot.

i was tempted by the treason wall as well and by the poison well as well but well all in all i like "i, deception" better.

hyena (i, clown)

hmm,

I can't really decide on one. I like White Noise/Black Silence a lot (maybe because it somehow reminds me of "Signal to Noise" by Dave Mckean). I also like Cathode Ray Sunshine and definitely the not so obvious Format C: for Cortex!

I, individual, will not go for "The Treason Wall", although it is a very good title in itself. Instead, I vote for "Damage Done", "I, Deception" and "Final Resistance".

Also, Monochromatic Stains is a great title, but somehow I felt that I couldn't be very objective with it now that I've heard the song.

-Villain (packing his stuffs for the Uppsala-trip)

My votes went to Final Resistance and Ex Nihilo.
Both Monochromatic Stains and Cathode Ray Sunshine were out of the question for reminding me of a recent physical chemistry exam. Brr...

Not an easy one. Great titles, indeed! But I think I`ll go for "White noise/black silence".

Originally posted by solefald
can someone tell me what were the japanese bonustrack(s) of projector??

there weren't any, afaik. "exposure", the only bonustrack for projector, was actually added almost randomly on some copies, without regard to where they were shipped. but i don't think the japanese version of projector can actually have exposure on it. :err:

rahvin.