Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lethe

• Monochromatic Stains

• To a Bitter Halt

• Total voters
Nether Novas IS the best Projector song and At Loss For Words is one of the best (if not THE best) on Haven. Shadow Duet? Hedon? .... What's wrong with you guys? :p

I voted for Hours Passed In Exile.

Though "A Bolt of Blazing Gold" is far more boring, "Through Ebony Archways" has to go. Not a quite good song and I have to save "Nether Novas".

i think that at this point we might as well skip a few rounds. yes, i know it won't be done because this poll is primarily fun, but i can see TEA going this time, then (not necessarily in this order) Nether Novas, White Noise/Black Silence, At Loss for Words... and i also see Hours Passed in Exile not doing that well... there you have the victims of round 23 through 26, if no astute strategizing substitutes opinionated voting.

I know I'll probably sound as corny as hell, but I have to say that I can't really discard any of the songs given by the poll...

And I know that tastes differ, but HOW CAN you vote for songs like WN/BS, Hedon or Treason wall??! :OMG:

Anyways, I'll be a corny girl and will not vote :Spin:

Ta ta :wave:

Okay, it seems this round has been pretty much decided already and thus, to speed things up a bit, the poll will be closed this coming weekend. If you haven't voted yet, please do so now.

Rahvin, please close and unstick this poll by Sunday, I'll post the next round poll that evening.

-Villain

In an effort to save Through Ebony Archways, i voted for Not built to last.
Even the name speaks for itself, i don't see why this song is still here.