Dark Tranquillity Song Survivor - round 25

Which song is the weakest?

• Total voters
White Noise/Black Silence

It was a toss-up between it and Monochromatic Stains being that Damage Done is my least favorite album.

alarm! the world is going insane! someone needs to vote for wn/bs. i don't want to see the song that got me into dark tranquillity (along with shadow duet, but probably i understood a bolt of blazing gold first) go. please, please, please.

Will we eventually get rid of WN/BS ? Come on, this song will get worse and worse for every good song voted out...

although A bolt of blazing gold would probably be the next on my list...

Ok then, there you go! I cant believe how many people voted for ABoBG, it seems like Skydancer is not really popular here. I guess Ill make a thread about, so that I know. Hmmm....

A Bolt of Blazing Gold is a masterpiece, i wonder what all of you ppl are thinking...

Some people are even voting for Monochromatic Stains. So why not A Bolt of blazing Gold ;)

We will discuss all that again when WN/BS is voted out as as long as it stays here I won't be able to prevent me from voting for it :D

This is long overdue, but let's finish this round. Sorry for the delay folks, I've been very busy with my work.

Rahvin, please close and unstick this poll, I'll post the new one soon.

-Villain