What Is Your HEIGHT??

xxxckbxxxalexi666x said:
Holy fuck,, im 16 and taller than everyone in here

Actually at 16 you probably aren't going to grow very much more so it's not really impressive. If you were 14-15 or something maybe.

Anyway, not by much. I'm 16 also. :D

The Bringer said:
Well there are lots of calculators, google it.

Thank you sir!

I've been meaning to ask, does your name have anything to do with the Soilwork song "The Bringer"? Natural Born Chaos = Cool. I just got it recantly but every time I hear that song I think of you because I knew about your screen name before the song name. :lol:

Sinister Mephisto said:
Actually at 16 you probably aren't going to grow very much more so it's not really impressive. If you were 14-15 or something maybe.

Anyway, not by much. I'm 16 also. :D

Thank you sir!

I've been meaning to ask, does your name have anything to do with the Soilwork song "The Bringer"? Natural Born Chaos = Cool. I just got it recantly but every time I hear that song I think of you because I knew about your screen name before the song name. :lol:

ok ok i admit it........i am 15.. i turn 16 in august.. but hey.. 15 and a half is close to 16

Well I'm 19 (20 this year) and still only like 160 cm :) Maybe less? Haven't checked in years.
Eva Dolly, you beat me in shortness, IM SO HAPPY! There's now officially three ppl that's shorter than me :D

I don't know why, but many ppl that haven't met me thinks that I am at least 170 cm from my pics? Why is that?!