What Is Your HEIGHT??

Wings of a dream said:
Holy Crap, you look like 22 or more. Can I marry you when you turn 18?

lol really? thank you..I will not kill myself then (jk I'll never kill myself it's too pathetic) lol someone thought I was 14..:Smug:

are you a latino?

Excess said:
Well I'm 19 (20 this year) and still only like 160 cm :) Maybe less? Haven't checked in years.
Eva Dolly, you beat me in shortness, IM SO HAPPY! There's now officially three ppl that's shorter than me :D

I don't know why, but many ppl that haven't met me thinks that I am at least 170 cm from my pics? Why is that?!

I love my shortnes XD. It took some proving to some people that I'm actualy that short but I am. I'm currrently 18 and have pretty much not grown for the past two years.The only annoying part is finding pants that are not too long. All hail mini skirts XD

Turbo said:
Although my parents disagree, I believe I havent grown an inch since I was 16. Im 20 this year, and my mates pretty much tower over me now. Bastards.
When I went to the doctor when I was 16 they said i was 5' *ok 60 inches but I'm being nice for people who are lazy with math* and when I just went to visit the doctor again not too long again I was still 60 inches.

if someone said to me, oh you are about 175cm I would say, "what the fuck are you on about." Its imperial measurements or it isnt measured. Im 5 10 and im 11 stone 6, not 175cm and 75kg.