What Is Your HEIGHT??

ACTUAL professional wrestling =p

and not like the crap the wwe dish out with their soap-opera storylines [they actually have ex-hollywood soap producers writing for them =|] and not having on decent female wrestler. I mean fuck, Trish Sratus, Victoria and Chyna and [at one time] Lita are the only GOOD female wrestlers to grace the wwe and Chyna was a bit of a man anyways and she left yonks ago, Trish retired a few months back, Lita is retiring in the next few weeks and Victoria only makes very sporadic appearances now in the women's division. poo.

ACTUAL professional wrestling =p

and not like the crap the wwe dish out with their soap-opera storylines [they actually have ex-hollywood soap producers writing for them =|] and not having on decent female wrestler. I mean fuck, Trish Sratus, Victoria and Chyna and [at one time] Lita are the only GOOD female wrestlers to grace the wwe and Chyna was a bit of a man anyways and she left yonks ago, Trish retired a few months back, Lita is retiring in the next few weeks and Victoria only makes very sporadic appearances now in the women's division. poo.

but professional wrestling is good too
caps050102heat040az.jpg

*looks down at you*

even though I'm only a inch taller..so really, we would basically be eye to eye anyways..=p

lol, I know I'm short... but I make up for it in other ways ;)....
I've got a really, really, really big, huge.... mouth :lol:
But seriously I'm a fierce, violent motherfucker when I need to be. Short people always are the craziest fighters :kickass: :lol:

lol, I know I'm short... but I make up for it in other ways ;)....
I've got a really, really, really big, huge.... mouth :lol:
But seriously I'm a fierce, violent motherfucker when I need to be. Short people always are the craziest fighters :kickass: :lol:

haha that's true, they can be zippy, fast movers. Run in between your legs without the taller person even realising it..damn you short people *shakes my mighty fist at you* =p