What Is Your HEIGHT??

┼Victim of the Night┼;5625024 said:
Really? Well, I don't know what you mean for shortness... but even if you're not that tall ...your sweet eyes will make us all forget about it... :)

Yeah I am around 1.70 cm, 1.68 cm for being exactly :rofl:. and thanks Elli , I knew I could like you :p

Yeah I am around 1.70 cm, 1.68 cm for being exactly :rofl:. and thanks Elli , I knew I could like you :p

If you're 170 you're not short, in my opinion.. so, don't worry! :)

ps: but can you explain me a thing? I noticed you call me "Elli".. but my name is Elisa and shortened it becomes "Eli"....
Why are you calling me Elli instead of Eli? Hahahah... :saint: :p

┼Victim of the Night┼;5625091 said:
ps: but can you explain me a thing? I noticed you call me "Elli".. but my name is Elisa and shortened it becomes "Eli"....
Why are you calling me Elli instead of Eli? Hahahah... :saint: :p

I really cannot explain it, could say that Elli or Eli in Spanish when pronouncing sounds it equal, but I believe that it is just a Typo I do with your name :p

I really cannot explain it, could say that Elli or Eli in Spanish when pronouncing sounds it equal, but I believe that it is just a Typo I do with your name :p

Oh, I see... well, this means that only you have the chance to call me "Elli" !! But only you, hehe... you're the chosen one. :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;5625125 said:
Oh, I see... well, this means that only you have the chance to call me "Elli" !! But only you, hehe... you're the chosen one. :)

I've been oficially allowed to call you Elli from now on !!! *kiss on the forehead* :oops:

Hey Eli :lol: :lol:

* waiting some spanks *

Hey.... you've just said ELI without a "L"....

You bad guy, you didn't abide by your promise.... I must think you really like being spanked... ;) :p

But for this time... I'll save you: today I'm not moody, so you'll have to try another time to make me get angry... and maybe you'll deserve a good (what? good? ahaha! )spank! Bwahahaha... *diabolical laugh* :cool:

Now here it's bedtime, I really gotta go... see you, Alexis! *kisses the other cheek*

┼Victim of the Night┼;5625190 said:
Hey.... you've just said ELI without a "L"....

You bad guy, you didn't abide by your promise.... I must think you really like being spanked... ;) :p

But for this time... I'll save you: today I'm not moody, so you'll have to try another time to make me get angry... and maybe you'll deserve a good (what? good? ahaha! )spank! Bwahahaha... *diabolical laugh* :cool:

Now here it's bedtime, I really gotta go... see you, Alexis! *kisses the other cheek*

I was afraid that you would not insist :cry: , I say please don't slow me down If I'm going too fast :p .

You sound so sleepy , just take this kiss and take some rest :p