What is your home town

I don't think she means she'll try to leap onto your face. That would be funny to see, though.

Hahahhah! Drunk as shit, is what I meant to say. Hey I just got off an art site where Snockered would have been a better word instead of drunk or shit faced :lol:

Seriously though, that is just me groping. I don't know why I can't hold a single beer, two and I'm completely smashed beyond reality. It's been probably 9 years since I've tried. I am four foot 11 inches by the way. That's why I figured.

Chilliwack, British Columbia. I'm in Seattle quite frequently. Always there for a good show.

Me loomis and van partied hard with a couple from Ireland in Budahpest,Oh my you Irish can drink....:kickass:

budapest, not budahpest :) hello tim ;)
I was born in this fucked up city which is really beautiful at night (those summer niiiiights...) and chaotic at daytime.
yesterday I walked a lot in the city it was the night of the museums (oh, and it was my work too, what a job ;) )

Well, we have no Michael Stipe here... but Eisenach (Thuringia, Germany) is the birthplace of this geezer, the Eddie Van Halen of the 18th century:

0031.jpg

(Yeah, it's that Skid Row dude...)

And we have this nice crib, where Martin Luther translated the bible:

pic_max_hercules_wartburg_radweg_esa.jpg

But sadly, no Michael Stipe...

Born in Middletown OH, just north of Cinncinatti.
Moved to Houston TX when I was a kid, lived there for 30 years.
Moved to Dallas. Then moved to Atlanta.
Now living in Reminderville OH which is east of Cleveland.