What made you sad today?

Indestructible

New Metal Member
Nov 17, 2010
Since Shredgirl made one about what made you happy, I'm curious to know what also made you sad!

So go on, tell me what made you sad today? ;)

Also, for me, made me sad today that the weather is so terrible and I can barely go out!

LOL, me too.

What made me sad today is even though I've only been up less than an hour, I would've liked to have slept a little more!
Do you also feel sleepy a bit? If you do, it's usually because you just woke up, and not because you haven't slept enough.

my aloneness

forever+alone+face.png

Yesterday....having to re-program a bunch of keyboard sounds after an OS problem...and a failed backup! GRRRR!!!!!

That sucks. :erk:

Well, after reading that the Blood Alliance LP was never really on the drawing board, it made me sad to know that I won't have it in my collection now. :(

I personally got nothing against LP/vinyl, but it would be inconvenient for me to be able to play it in that format. I also hear most of my music digitally on the computer so a vinyl would be pretty useless to me.

But collectors like you Shredgrl are indeed disappointed, I know....

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of collecting vinyl.

Then I remember I'm broke enough as it is and couldn't afford it, despite how cool giant artwork is :(