What made you sad today?

Indestructible

New Metal Member
Nov 17, 2010
This is an idea I have for a thread that became quite popular back on the Power Quest forum on Ultimatemetal. Basically, you can reply here everyday about anything that made you sad in your life. From that family relative being dead to losing your gf to being fired from your day job. Anything that made you sad at a particular day - you can mention it here.

Well, we'll see how this goes - it became hugely successful on the power quest forum, wonder what will come out of it here.

Becoming quite obese lately and that's truly a sad thing for me these days. I have been trying to do exercise more frequently but the reality is I'm a lazy ass person and always tend to find an excuse on how to avoid doing it. My diet consists of mostly junk food lately - really need to make some serious changes I guess.

What I did when I noticed I was eating far too much garbage was the substituting strategy. Soda -> Carbonated Water, Sugary candy -> Grapes and bananas. There are no good substitutes for carb heavy stuff like bread and pizza tho. Just gotta try and not eat as much of it. I've never been obese or had what I can imagine are crazy cravings, but I have broken free from serious junk-food eating. Eating better starts at the store -- what you buy and have in your home.

I haven't really been sad today -- but very stressed. The new job I wrote about in the other thread is going to be very demanding. Very high expectations on me, I think, and I'm not very used to that. I hope I don't break down or something. :p

Actually, I guess I'm sad. About that Jurassic World trailer. What the hell are they doing..?
Star Wars looking a little better tho, but I don't care much for that.

Eating better starts at the store -- what you buy and have in your home.
Thanks for the advice, man! I guess the next time I go buy food, there will be a well-thought process of what I'm going to buy before I buy it.

If it's any of my business, what job is it you're starting to work at? You keep saying how stressful and difficult it may be, so it makes me curious to know what it is.

More like recently, but today included. Some girl ive been talking to for like five- almost six- months. I think she's getting bored of me. I have to talk to her over the phone and stuff because she lives so far away, in Yucatán. Shes really awesome... but I dunno... just really sucks..

More like recently, but today included. Some girl ive been talking to for like five- almost six- months. I think she's getting bored of me. I have to talk to her over the phone and stuff because she lives so far away, in Yucatán. Shes really awesome... but I dunno... just really sucks..
Well, is there something specific that makes you think she's getting bored of you? Did she show any signs of it?

Regardless, sorry to hear, I hope it gets better to you soon.

She used to talk a bunch, like shed go on and on.. now its short little replies. She also would text me first a lot, like beat me to it... not anymore. And the conversations dont last nearly as long...I dunno, its just the impression I get.