What made you sad today?

Hang in there Michael, it's never easy when you find yourself in that kind of situation. You're certainly not alone in experiencing that kind of thing when it comes to relationships. It'll hurt for a while but don't close yourself off to future possibilities.....real good things tend to come when you least expect them in my experience

Reactions: K.T.A Unison
Thanks Steve, I appreciate that. Trying to shake it off for the new year and start 2017 off in a proper mood :)

Well obviously the cowardly attack on Westminster has been preying on my mind but more recently the abrupt cancellation of the PQ gig my gf and I had made the trip down for coupled with the news of Gav & Dan's sudden departure :'(

PQ is resilient and at least there's a rescheduled date but yeah that's a bugger. Wish the guys all the best for the future \m/

I would like to know as well, but I'm fine with not knowing since it seems to be rather contentious... seems like it was a very abrupt and unexpected departure/firing for whatever reason which is surprising since Gav has been here since the Blood Alliance sessions. Gonna miss him but the new guys look and sound like perfect fits :)

EDIT: Wow, now I can't even see this thread on the forum without searching for it! Glitch in the system? Lol...

Last edited:
I think we've all migrated to Facebook. It was a slow migration. :(