What made you laugh today??

I pre-ordered Stratovarius' latest live album from Play.com and today I received a package from them, with the Receipt inside showing the description of said item.

However the CD inside is actually Jack Savoretti - Take Me Home! :lol:

Guess I'll be exchanging that then!

:lol: Did you just order the CD or did you get the DVD? I'm very excited to see the concert myself...

media_http28mediatumb_Dzmlh.jpg.scaled500.jpg

It'll be interesting to see how this goes down, considering we have some Americans on this here Forum.

The following is a rant from Jeff Stelling of a Football programme called 'Soccer Saturday' about how we British keep calling the Great Britain Football Team for the Olympics "Team GB" and that it needs to stop.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that guy needs to sort out priorities in life and rant about something that actually matters, holy shit.

I think that guy needs to sort out priorities in life and rant about something that actually matters, holy shit.

For me, that's what makes it funny. The fact that he would get so genuinely annoyed about such a trivial thing live on TV!

I would prefer that they are just called Great Britain like they should be, but yeah, it's definitely an excessive rant.

And with the amount of money I imagine he earns, he probably doesn't have many genuine things to rant about! Some of the articles he's written are pretty good and reasonable opinions though. In fact this rant is quite out of character for him, on this programme they are usually all having a laugh.

Honestly I find any rant about anything in the sports world to be pretty hilarious, but that's just me :lol:

What the hell is the problem with "Team GB" anyway? They are a team. They are representing Great Britain. I don't see the issue here. So what if it sounds a little American, he needs to join the 21st century or fuck off. It's because of people like him that If I choose to buy weed (helps massively with my insomnia), I am committing a criminal offense, however I'm perfectly within my rights to drink and/or smoke myself to death if I so wish.

Rant over.

Metal Hammer posted this on their facebook wall with the title "Bruce Dickinson Cusses A Guy For Texting During A Gig, Calls Him A Wanker, Is Still A Legend".

Made me chuckle. Who could possibly do that, anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's hysterical. Best part is the bold "NO STARS EVER" at the bottom, oh god :lol::eek:

Further opinion of certain Artist lols, Kerrang are getting loads of stick from fans of the band 'All Time Low' because they dared express a subjective opinion about them which was negative, only many are taking it to think Kerrang were "mean" to them, when the criticism wasn't mean in the slightest.

I think the criticism was basically that the person that wrote the article or review or whatever wasn't a fan of the Vocalist's voice.

Crap Band anyway...in my opinion. Ooh I'm brave!