What made you happy today?

Indestructible

New Metal Member
Nov 17, 2010
This is an idea I have for a thread that became quite popular back on the Power Quest forum on Ultimatemetal. Basically, you can reply here everyday about anything that made you happy in your life in that particular day. From that new car to purchasing a new CD to taking a bite at something delicious you ate not too long ago. Anything that made you happy in that particular day - you can mention it here.

Well, we'll see how this goes - it became hugely successful on the power quest forum, wonder what will come out of it here.

Grats bro!

What made me happy today - I found some really fun video games lately to keep me entertained. I've been bored lately and didn't know what to play, and now I do, so that's what made me happy.

:)

One of my friends have found and uploaded this version of Lady of the Snow, which was performed by a Finnish university choir years ago. As i remember, 4 songs were uploaded and shared here by the arranger of the project. My friend also gonna upload the other song (Whispers) by SX probably tomorrrow, so you might want to check his uploads if you haven't heard them yet. And yes, this made me happy today. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iuoxy9rPurk&feature=youtu.be

After months and months of listening on Spotify, I finally bought Leprous´s "Coal". Listened to it from front to back on my sound system and it sounded as good as I expected. That was good.

My old CD player ( Onkyo ) died. So I got a new one. ( TEAC )
I played UNDERWORLD on it today. It sounded amazing, and that made me happy for awhile.