What makes SC stand out above all other bands?

Woopsy first post here ... i heard some demo material and i think the band has a lot of potencial ... what i liked most was the fact that there's always something that i dont expect to listen to pop up ... it's pretty unpredictable but well composed stuff ... makes me remember the first times i heard Spastik Ink and Liquid Tension Experiment.

I will the whaiting for the album :)

Hi there! My first post here also, after checking the forum for a while...
I totally agree with Inflamer: it's unpredictable but well composed, and between all the time sig. changes and the technique there's always a catchy vocal line, that stays in your head.

But what makes you guys really stand out is the fun you have on stage! I've seen you guys about 5 times, and it's a party everytime. (at least until Rob's amps start flying around, and marcel plays sitting, because he forgot his straps :erk: )

Can't wait for the album to reach my cd-player, and stay there!

I can imagine,
because for a moment there I was beginning to think you were quiete unhappy about something. Especially the moment, when you were setting up, and I heard a silent "goddam%#$d" coming from somewhere onstage :D

ps. it actually looked quiete charming, you playing the guitar sitting.
at least it's something different than the traditional headbanging-stuff :)

oke! just tell me when and where, and I'll bring the chairs! Off course I expect Dennis to play standing up then ?!

Off course, if you just keep rocking the way you do, you'll be all famous, and you'll still be doing SunCaged gigs when you'r all 80 years old.... By then you'll all have to sit down :)

come on! all the other guys are also standing all of the time! :)

But oke, considering your drumming,...pheewww that would be quite a performance ,... I was going to say it was impossible, but I wouldn't be suprised any more if you actually were able to do that :headbang:

btw, thnx demonspell