Trying to list all katatonic bands

Rapture, Lacrimas Profundere(i don't know about the last cd, but the 2 first yes) Morgion gods!! Novembre and November's Doom, Amorphis"Tuonela".
And also, i think, there are a band in Spain...i don't remember(maybe The Wounded??) that all the rewies says ...."some katatonic feeling" but i can't listen, so i don't know sure.

Actually, Forest of Shadows remind me of My Dying Bride and Skepticism, and not really Katatonia at all. And Amorphis? Are you guys just throwing around band names without even thinking this through? November's Doom? What the hell! They don't sound at ALL like Katatonia!

Rapture and Forest of Shadows are great fuckin bands!! I don't think Forest of Shadows sounds much like Katatonia though... Rapture has that same riff-style that Katatonia used to use like on BMD.. but with their own unique touches. I really need to buy Futile.. when I get my first paycheck for my new job I think I'll be picking it up

I'm not telling Amorphis or November's doom are like Katatonia. I Think the only band(i listened) nearly, are Rapture"Futile"cd. But that bands makes me feel in the same way, they have some "darkness"in his music. IS NOT THE SAME, BUT I THINK PEOPLE THAT LISTEN KATATONIA, CAN LISTEN THIS BANDS TOO, and find something near katatonia.It's the same with Opeth. They're not like katatonia, but have this "feeling" in his music. I don't know exactly how i can tell you better.
But maybe, i'm really wrong, i don't know...