what makes you going crazy right now?

I've got a rehearsal this evening ...
It's not for one me bands. It's with friends I promised to help since they have no guitar player...
I dont wanna go to that rehearsal ... it's gonna be crap ... huge waste of time and money ...
But i've made a promise ...
Silly me ...

Originally posted by Cerulean
What's to pay for rehearsals?? :confused:

you've got free rehearsal studios in Belgium ??

We havent got here ...
Rock and especially Metal arent supported at all in France remember ...
It's easier if you make rap or 'French Music', then you get funds and free rehearsal studios ...
If you're on the 'other side' you can go get fucked , that's the way it is.

So yes we've got to pay for rehearsals and the studios are quite expensive !! It ranges from 10 to 18 euros per hour ,depending on the day, time of the day and of the room itself and its equipment.Of course it's more often 18 euros cause we can only rehearse in the evening and during the week-end etc... when everyone wants to rehearse too cause they got a job etc ...
I think we should turn into a band like Slipknot and have 17 band members... rehearsals would be cheaper !

Hehe

Well, I didn't know you rented some place to rehearse...
And yes we have some free rehearsal studios in my town, they are proprety of the youth cafe and if you're member of the cafe you can use their studios (in their cellars)

common! 10€ for an hour :eek: fuckin hell!!!!!

and doenst anyone of the band has a garage to rehearse in? sjeee

Originally posted by Cerulean
Hehe

Well, I didn't know you rented some place to rehearse...
And yes we have some free rehearsal studios in my town, they are proprety of the youth cafe and if you're member of the cafe you can use their studios (in their cellars)

well there's no such thing here ... unless you want to have some decent equipment.

Originally posted by Mariner
common! 10€ for an hour :eek: fuckin hell!!!!!

and doenst anyone of the band has a garage to rehearse in? sjeee

10E is the first price !! :lol: we almost always pay 15 or 18 , hopefully the amount is divided between us 5 ...

I'm the only one who has a garage in the band and my neighbours wouldnt appreciate our little serenades all saturday long ... with our new laws here in France , I'd go straight to jail :lol:

WE PLAY LOUDER THAN MANOWAR :devil: