what orphaned land band member are you ????

No my english is terrible:ill:
but I'm student is very difficult for me o_O
but thank you very much !!!!!!:worship:
:OMG: :OMG: :Spin: :OMG: :OMG:

If English is so hard for you and you still write in English despite the difficulties then I must commend you for your efforts.
besides, right now your English is better than my French,Italian and Swedish altogether which is deffinetly a good thing.

bel lavoro,yes?

I only have Enya's first album "The Celts".
One day at work, some 30 year old guy started whistling the theme to Bodicae. I joined in, then we stared at each other for a minute....Strange it was. :Spin:

Sabrina, my name is Brice, not Eden. :p

Just call me Braighs

23492592bf.jpg

Peace and freedom ....
Wonderful picture for me !!!!!
The peace is possible ......:wave:

We orphans are like step brothers and sisters(we can sleep with each other without the fear of having retarded children, becuase we're not blood related:D )

Sorry for the epic bump!

Hahaha!! I was trying to find some info with regards to 'The Storm Still Rages' and I found this. Couldn't help but laugh at that.

Just for kicks, lets continue the game.

I'm Matti as well, guitars + curly hair.

Yossi is my hero!!! He is a great guitar player!!! I was so impressed by his technique, when i saw him during Moscow show. And he is very kind and polite person, and even learnt some russian words))

No one is Yossi? surprized.

Well then I'll be Yossi, I play Oud, very much into oriental music and I love to experiment with sounds.

BTW thats a very old topic.

welup... i would love to have kobi's poetical talent, yossi's all-around musical genius, uri's wit, matti's hairstyle, shlomit's aura and avi's drumming technique combined. so let's just say i'm the mixture of all the orphans :D

Hmmm, well, I write poetry (is a bit similar to lyrics writing, no?), I heavily support multiculturalism, I have long hair, ... So, KOBI :) Hope to meet him during the upcoming tour ...
Hmmm, well, few differences: I shave my beard away, and my hair is actually longer than Kobi's, but anyways... The writing is why I'd say Kobi.

I would also not mind being Shlomit's boyfriend if no place in the band itself is left available :D

As I play guitar I would be Matmat or Yoyo... :rolleyes:

Well let's see... Ollo is already Matti and there can be only one in the same family. Except twins... Ollo got a twin brother (not me)... Then...

Folks let me introduce Yossi the 1979th!!!! :lol:

(sorry for all this, I think I should rest for a couple of days... :zombie:)