What records do you think need a proper reissue? SOUND OFF!

Exumer?

Indestroy?

Mandator?

Stygian?

Viking?

Liege Lord?

Hypnosia?

EXUMER - new reissues out in some country. www.metalseason.com has them.
INDESTROY - Ann at New Renaissance owns it i believe.
VIKING - Bryan of Lost & Found did "Man Of Straw" and he could give us details about "Do Or Die" i presume
LIEGE LORD - Metal Blade owns it. Would K I L L to do them myself.

Not sure about other bands.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sswPvaFyaYQ&feature=related[/ame]

What's up with this?

Also the first 3 Malevolent Creation cds. I'm sure there has to be a story behind that.

Also the first 3 Malevolent Creation cds. I'm sure there has to be a story behind that.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the first 3 Malevolent Creation need a proper re-release, still don't understand why Roadrunner didn't reissue them when they did "From The Vault" Series some years ago.

I know this is probably impossible because I've never seen Electra re-release anything, but Flotsam and Jetsam-No Place for Disgrace needs a proper reissue.

I know this is probably impossible because I've never seen Electra re-release anything, but Flotsam and Jetsam-No Place for Disgrace needs a proper reissue.

Band says no way it will happen. Old manager is jerk and the debt they accumulated makes WEA now WMG care not one bit about it.

If you hunt around on blogs and such there MAY be a remastered version online. Rumor has it some cool collector had it remastered for their personal collection and decided to share with everyone once they read news of it never coming back out. ;)

Czech Asmodeus would need a cd reissue for their first cd... listen
And also Invocator first 2 records, I've got "Weave The Apocalypse" on MC but their CDs are as expensive as a new liver.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same for Patriarch (from Belgium), "Prophecy" and "World Within Worlds" are rare as hell (the first one can be found only on vinyl) and a remaster for both would be necessary!

First two Patriarch albums are great, but so underrated it would be a financial suicide to re-release them, since the original CDs never sell for more than couple of bucks...

The band is still active by the way, churning self-released albums, but nothing to be compared to first two.

MORTIFER - Euthanasia was re-released on Metalism Records a couple of years ago. Alex (Metalism) also licensed all SHAH albums at the same time, but hasn't put them out yet because of some current bootlegs (most notably Beware imitation of Japanese pressing).

I hope he will release them at some point. I've seen the new artwork for "Escape From Mind" done by Ed Repka and it is killer!

Good call on the Asmodeus, i'd like to hear that entire album

They changed a lot during their career, still can't understand which records I should really look for. :lol: (except this)
By the way, is your nickname a "tribute" to Eldritch? In that case... :worship:

First two Patriarch albums are great, but so underrated it would be a financial suicide to re-release them, since the original CDs never sell for more than couple of bucks...

The band is still active by the way, churning self-released albums, but nothing to be compared to first two.

I totally agree with you about the re-releases question, that's why in the other topic I said that probably some artists I listen to will never be reissued...
Patriarch is still a good band today, but obviously 20 years ago they were much different (and better).

Why yes, yes it is. Love that album and it's a cool word too.

Because I'm particularly attached to this band :)... four years ago we called them to play in our city and I'm always satisfied by their albums (except "The Blackenday", a little weaker).