What records do you think need a proper reissue? SOUND OFF!

Never understood why Metal Mind has reissued Cyclone's first album and didn't do the same for "Inferior To None"... in my opinion it's better than "Brutal Destruction"! (and there are tons of bootlegs on the web)

Never understood why Metal Mind has reissued Cyclone's first album and didn't do the same for "Inferior To None"... in my opinion it's better than "Brutal Destruction"! (and there are tons of bootlegs on the web)

Agreed! I have a boot of "Inferior to None" and it sounds absolutely horrible. I have never heard the original vinyl though. Is there an annoying crunchy/squeeky sound on the original?

Almost entire Skyclad back-catalogue is impossible to find... for those who buy also Russian (legal) editions the problem is 80% solved, but there are however the first 3 albums missing...

Grunge? WTF? It's definitely metal...dark and moody metal at that

I believe that alterna and grunge were/are also considered metal.

Anyhow, there were a lot of "post-thrash" albums in 1992-1993 which sounded like this: "Grin," "I Hear Black," "Distortion," even "The Ritual," etc. which weren't 100% alterna/grunge/groovy per se, but undoubtedly heavily influenced by the mainstream of the day, ergo they are all "grunge" for an old-fart purist like me. Whether taken literally or style-wise, it doesn't really matter. In most part those albums are all superficial flukes trying to follow the mainstream, so no real harm done.

I know that Coroner are working about re-releases of their albums... not sure about which ones will be, but someone is doing it. Do any "insiders" know something more about who is doing it? :D

How about a physical copy of the Sindrome demos?

I second this. I used to have "Into the Halls of Extermination", and I have no idea what happened to it. Hmmmm...maybe this would fit in with the Divebomb Boot Camp series.

Forget about official Sindrome. There is a lot of animosity between the original band members and whoever holds the master tapes is not interested. There were even rumors of Relpase making a $25,000 offer at one time. I find this hard to believe, but the point is, many small labels have tried to no avail. Look for the Greek bootleg or better yet, download the demos from Troy's website.

Forget about official Sindrome. There is a lot of animosity between the original band members and whoever holds the master tapes is not interested. There were even rumors of Relpase making a $25,000 offer at one time. I find this hard to believe, but the point is, many small labels have tried to no avail. Look for the Greek bootleg or better yet, download the demos from Troy's website.

Oh well. I've got the music but some prefer physical copies

25000$ sounds really hard to believe for two demos, however it's a shame that their material will probably never be re-released. :(

I have that bootleg of Sindrome demos. Actually bought it through Sweden's biggest online music store Ginza for 10 SEK ($1,40). Don't know why they had that one in stock. Great thrash either way. Would've been awesome to see the stuff released properly.

25000$ sounds really hard to believe for two demos, however it's a shame that their material will probably never be re-released. :(

Singer told me it was $10,000, so now I am just going to call bullshit on the singer, but yes anyone can forget about reissue. singer is content with crappy quality online downloads. such a waste.