What records do you think need a proper reissue? SOUND OFF!

Is there a particular reason why no-one has reissued yet Mandator records?

Last edited by a moderator:
for sure! would love to do it, and I plan on hitting them up again. I never give up until they tell me to go away. haha.

That's the spirit.:worship:

Band members are funny. Instead to be happy that someone wants to release their material, they act like this. Thynn Ice has been approached like this for possible release, and not once, but few times, and they told that person that they are not interested.:OMG: How stupid is this, you tell me?

That's the spirit.:worship:

Band members are funny. Instead to be happy that someone wants to release their material, they act like this. Thynn Ice has been approached like this for possible release, and not once, but few times, and they told that person that they are not interested.:OMG: How stupid is this, you tell me?

It took me over a year of nagging SOLITUDE before they agreed. Keith ignored me forever, but it wasn't until the other members heard I was interested that they got the ball rolling.

It's rare that I stop chasing, but each time I don't get a respond longer time in between messages occurs and eventually I forget. haha.

Is Mind Funk too far from Divebomb "point of view"?
Some time ago Iron Bird reissued the same titled, but the following albums are still out of print.

To go back to some unreleased-on-CD molten Euro metal - what about Sad Iron and their heavy metal masterpiece "Total Damnation"? Hell - you could make it a 2CD release as there is a proper unreleased second album in "The Antichrist" (and in quite good quality to boot).

Maybe to continue with the UK thrash reissues - a reissue of the UK power/thrash unknown gem that is Holosade and their album "Hell House". There is a ton of demos to include as bonus tracks and also live stuff.

Not sure if there would be any serious interest in the Dolan-era Venom albums but Temples of Ice & The Waste Lands are fetching some decent prices on eBay. Personally, I'm a huge fan of them. Especially the last one. Just wonder if a reissue would be feasible.

Another UK possibility would be the post-Trojan album - Talion's "Killing The World". A perfect mix of speed/power/thrash metal - should be right up Divebomb's alley.

Dutch killer metal band Elise should be released. They recently re-released the album, but three demos are still unreleased. Band is active, so I think it is worth investigating.

Last edited by a moderator: