What records do you think need a proper reissue? SOUND OFF!

I just got word from Rui of E-X-E. He said not sure when reissues will be out because he and Adam are working on new songs they may add to the reissued E-X-E CD's. I would love to here new E-X-E.

That would be awesome!!!

You know what band could really use a great series of reissues for their first five or so releases? Accuser. Once you're done with the Gothic Slam reissues, of course.

You know what band could really use a great series of reissues for their first five or so releases? Accuser. Once you're done with the Gothic Slam reissues, of course.

Funny enough just got email the other day that Accuser are looking to license the 4 of the 5 albums. They did one of them already themselves, but I don't have the money for them at the moment with everything in the pipeline but I am sure somebody will be getting them to reissue soon enough.

Funny enough just got email the other day that Accuser are looking to license the 4 of the 5 albums. They did one of them already themselves, but I don't have the money for them at the moment with everything in the pipeline but I am sure somebody will be getting them to reissue soon enough.

Sorry to hear you won't be doing it, but glad for this sneak peek. Been waiting ages for their records, I've bought "Who Dominates Who?" reissue 2 months ago and it's great.

Incidentally - are you doing Gothic Slam reissues Matt? Was something announced/in the works?

Apostasy (Ger)
Frantic (Ger)
Lunacy (NL)
Metalaxe/Tyccoma (Ger)
Mortality (Ger)
Mourner (Dnk)
Ragnarök (Ger)
Sackrace (Hun)
Tarrasque (Uk)
Varix (Ger)

E-X-E! "Stricken By Might"! My absolute #1 choice for a reissue. I've spoken to Rui & Rick from time to time over the years & urged them to get someone onboard for a reissue. I sure hope whoever they're using does justice to this fantastic slab o' metal. :headbang:

E-X-E! "Stricken By Might"! My absolute #1 choice for a reissue. I've spoken to Rui & Rick from time to time over the years & urged them to get someone onboard for a reissue. I sure hope whoever they're using does justice to this fantastic slab o' metal. :headbang:

Tossed Divebomb out to Rui several times. He is totally aware I am very interested in doing it. In the end it's their decision.

No masters exist as far as what I have heard.

Savage Thrust Eat 'em Raw and the rest of the stuff single, demos... That would be awesome, all in one place. This band really deserves deluxe reissue.I know they planned some sort of a reissue couple of years back, so certainly they need a push in the right direction :)

Savage Thrust Eat 'em Raw and the rest of the stuff single, demos... That would be awesome, all in one place. This band really deserves deluxe reissue.I know they planned some sort of a reissue couple of years back, so certainly they need a push in the right direction :)

Tried several times, but had no luck. I cannot find any of them now to try again. As you can tell they never did anything on their own as they had planned.

How about the "Sex Love and Money" cd called Era. I know the band recorded a bunch of songs for a second album that was never released.

haha, I haven't heard that name in forever. That was a fun CD, but I don't think it would be worth a reissue unless there was in fact an unreleased album to pair it up with. That CD was everywhere for a long time.