What releases are u looking for this year?

Colegrove34 said:
Tool's new album will be amazing.
Metallica (if it comes out this year) hopefully it doesn't suck ass.
Katatonia
Peral Jam
Orphaned Land
And I'd say Devin Townsend but I already have it ;)
of course the new metallica will suck ass...

Most everything I am looking forward to has been mentioned, except for Zyklon's new album which will be out this year, can't wait for it.

I know everyone thinks they suck, and they do, to an extent, but I'm reeeeally curious to hear the new Lacuna Coil album. I think there is a lot of potential in that band, and I want to see if they do more of the same, or something new.
Other than that:
Devin Townsend
Katatonia (looking forward to that the most)
Hope Of The States (actually, probably looking forward to this one more)
Tool
Isis
Cult Of Luna
Anathema (internet demo/full album hopefully)
Flaming Lips
Arctic Monkeys
Winds (I'm very excited about that)
My Dying Bride

And I'd love Emperor to do something...

FRUGiHOYi said:
I got the acoustic Green Carnation album, but I want to check out their metal too :( What's their best metal album?

QUOTE]

I thought Acoustic Verses was not out yet! :confused:
I have heard the track "alone". I want this album muchly.

If you want to choose between A Blessing in Disguise and The Quiet Offspring, I can't help much. TQO is a slightly more solid album. Both are beautiful in their simplicity. The music is catchy, but unlike dredg, every song sounds different.
The tracks "Child's Play" remind me of Ender's Game (the sci-fi novel)...so +1 for that.
I recommend The Quiet Offspring. And if you like it, get A Blessing in Disguise.

I did not know of a new Blackfield...good news!

Im looking forward for the New Cannible Corpse album coming out in march 2006 and the new Katatonia also coming out in march of '06 i forgot about the Bloodabth DVD and also im kinda looking forward for the new Tool

Braighs said:
FRUGiHOYi said:
I got the acoustic Green Carnation album, but I want to check out their metal too :( What's their best metal album?

QUOTE]

I thought Acoustic Verses was not out yet! :confused:
I have heard the track "alone". I want this album muchly.

If you want to choose between A Blessing in Disguise and The Quiet Offspring, I can't help much. TQO is a slightly more solid album. Both are beautiful in their simplicity. The music is catchy, but unlike dredg, every song sounds different.
The tracks "Child's Play" remind me of Ender's Game (the sci-fi novel)...so +1 for that.
I recommend The Quiet Offspring. And if you like it, get A Blessing in Disguise.

I did not know of a new Blackfield...good news!
Thanks for the response. As for Acoustic Verses, I don't know if it's out yet, but I downloaded it and it is great!!!

TooL
Slayer
Lamb of God
Unearth
Decapitated
Machine Head
Metallica

The new singer for Decapitated sucks, but I heard he quit. I don't know if it's true, but I'm going to see them next month. I want Sauron to come back.