Votes: 1 1.7%
  • none of the above (something else)

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters

pagan2002

danny cavanagh
Apr 30, 2002
Visit site
itwas originaly going to be the natural disaster but i have been told its too negative. vinny and john want something cryptic. so what do you think. here are some song titles on the album

i didn't vote 'cause i think you can only decide, if you know something more about the album, about the songs and the lyrics and that

gotta agree with the others, we can't decide, for we don't know the songs, lyrics atmosphere, etc.

sorry Danny but i guess we're not the best to ask in this case.

P.S. Without knowing anything and only judging from the bare titles, i still like the natural disaster most, Are you there? is a nice title too, but dunno if it's good for an album title....so....i can't tell you

do John and Vinny have some concrete proposals?

'The natural disaster' for me. Mind them it's a good title. But Bastet is 100% right, I don't think it's up to us to decide, or even give advice ... oh anyway ... *casting vote*

too negative?? wtf is this?? bananarama??

natural disaster keeps making me think of exodus :lol:
closer and balance are good but have been used before i think...call it "the album"

pagan2002 said:
itwas originaly going to be the natural disaster but i have been told its too negative. vinny and john want something cryptic. so what do you think. here are some song titles on the album

I tend to agree that The Natural Disaster is a bit negative. If it was the title of the album i would buy it anyway. As i would buy it if it was called "the album" and the names of the songs "track number 1", etc.
The true meaning of anathema comes from the songs and not from the album covers or titles. And so, the name of the album would be more easy to unravel if we could listen to it first, like you already did.
Even so with the names of the songs i will vote "none of the above (something else)" and give some "educated" guesses... :)

Closer Look
Expanding Horizons
Steep Turns (or Steep Turning)
Flying closer
Now where were we?
Failing Balance

P.s: Oh and by the way thanks for the new album! Cheers

Tragicus said:
I tend to agree that The Natural Disaster is a bit negative. If it was the title of the album i would buy it anyway. As i would buy it if it was called "the album" and the names of the songs "track number 1", etc.
The true meaning of anathema comes from the songs and not from the album covers or titles. And so, the name of the album would be more easy to unravel if we could listen to it first, like you already did.
Even so with the names of the songs i will vote "none of the above (something else)" and give some "educated" guesses... :)

Closer Look
Expanding Horizons
Steep Turns (or Steep Turning)
Flying closer
Now where were we?
Failing Balance

P.s: Oh and by the way thanks for the new album! Cheers

don't tell us anything about negative names "Tragicus" ;)

and welcome to the board!