• electricity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • violence

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • none of the above (something else)

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
The Natural Disaster, I got used to it :Spin:

Or Balance. But The Natural Disaster has already got a darkish blue colour to it in my mind's eye, and I like it pretty much, so I'd rather you stuck to the original idea.

Btw, A Fine Day to Exit sounded pretty negative too, and then you explained it was only a fake suicide. So The Natural Disaster may be explained away like this too, like it is not really a disaster, just a fake one, and it's the end and the beginning of something at the same time. No negative undertones then :)

:D

Hmm.. "natural disaster" sounds really stupid to me. What is more, it brings some pop collections onto my mind. NO NO NO.

My choice is "are you there?", modyfied into "still there?". Very personal words for me. Words before silence. Ehh.. call it just "cumcum coming" :p

You wrote it, you choose the title. Otherwise I shouldve just let Mully choose the names of both my kids. I can see now it makes perfect sense. Where did I go wrong?

Honestly, The Natural Disaster IS the name of the next album, always has been. Or why dont you call it ''Strawberry A GoGo'' if optimism is the order of the day, and have a clowns face on the cover with a multicultural gang of children dead small and smiling in his palm. Or change your name because Anathema is a negative word.

Mick Moss said:
You wrote it, you choose the title. Otherwise I shouldve just let Mully choose the names of both my kids. I can see now it makes perfect sense. Where did I go wrong?

Honestly, The Natural Disaster IS the name of the next album, always has been. Or why dont you call it ''Strawberry A GoGo'' if optimism is the order of the day, and have a clowns face on the cover with a multicultural gang of children dead small and smiling in his palm. Or change your name because Anathema is a negative word.

I already know the names of my kids. Sad eh? :(

the natural disaster sounds as if the album itself is a natural disaster. it's a nice name though. why shouldn't it be negative????
Just pick a title that fits to the whole feel of the songs. it doesn't matter if it's positive or negative, I'll still buy it :b a fine day to exit was a perfect fit for that album for example.
my idea, without having heard the songs ( therefore a BAD one)
"barbed wired sphere" and put a barbed wired planet on the cover with lots of blood and dead plants on the barbed wire.

blah, what can we say? you're the creative ones! go create!you know better.

No matter what the album title should be one that sounds good and encompasses the themes of all the songs (in my opinion). Coming up with title suggestions not knowing what the songs are about...i really dont know.

I voted for "the natural disaster" because it was your first idea... and it's the best for me... ;)

But it's up to you guys, it's your album, and no matter the title, I'm sure we'll enjoy it... But anyway, thanks for asking us...

Dora said:
natural disaster sounds like trash metal

What's the problem? :D:D:D I don't like all those Doooooooom titles, really...

For me it sounds really dark and desperate... without sounding ridicule...

But i know what you mean, it's simply the word "disaster"... :lol: In fact Disaster is a trash metal band, I admit it... But "The nuclear disaster" is a trasher album name... :D Or "fabulous disaster" even if it's an Exodus album... ;)

we are already accustomed to 'the natural disaster' title, although some unfirendly people from music press can laught at it as they can ironically say the album is a disaster. fuck it anyway.
also, isn't 'the natural disaster' title cryptic at all?
to my mind the title isn't so important if music is great. it'll defend itself then. concentrate and focus your attention on production in order to new album sounds properly. don't let anyone to screw up mastering... and generally don't let anyone screw anything!

sopel cant help asking questions haha. for what comes to the title, i like harmonium. but yeah just take the decision yourself danny, you kind of wrote everything like. too negative? that would be gay having an album full of depressed songs with a positive title right. and cryptic heh? does cryptic means 'meaningful but not easy to understand' or just 'really meaningless but sounds cool'? :D