• electricity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • violence

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • none of the above (something else)

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
sopel cant help asking questions haha. for what comes to the title, i like harmonium. but yeah just take the decision yourself danny, you kind of wrote everything like. too negative? that would be gay having an album full of depressed songs with a positive title right. and cryptic heh? does cryptic means 'meaningful but not easy to understand' or just 'really meaningless but sounds cool'? :D
harmonium is good mehdi, so is electricity. the thing is, although the song the natural disaster is fine as it is, to call the entire album that is a bit bad because it doesnt sum up everything about how i feel about what happenned and what has become of it.
the songs are not all dead depressive anyway. in the way that jeff buckley's style was melancholy and meaningful, but his songs pick you up, i want this to do the same. also i fancy loads of artwork with kirlian photgraphy and cant do it with an album title like that.
you know thom yorke (radiohead main songwriter/singer/genius) listens to his band mates and doesnt mind taking their advice onboard. his/their music is better for it. they asked him to change their new album title and so he did. to a better one. people who write alot can have a danger of going up their own asses, which is in the 'how to lose it' list pretty high up, as he put it .so with that in mind, and with me personal life and feelings in consideration, i am going to decide that the boys are right.
anyway its gonna be the best album of me life (so far) made with the best friends i will ever have. so that's ok then!
team work is the phrase that springs to mind:wave:

pagan2002 said:
anyway its gonna be the best album of me life so far made with the best friends i will ever have. so thats ok then!

Who cares about the title so? Call it even "Anathema" if you want... :D
The music and the feeling of "team spirit" is all that matters for me...

i'd like a nice title to make it feel more like a complete album/"work of art" if that makes any sense. never liked the no title/self-titled approach. also, in my opinion one word titles sound more cheesy, like Eternity or Judgement. gives it less of a personality, i think.

if The Natural Disaster doesn't fit the material, then by all means find one that does. :cool:

I've been thinking of something and I can't stop, I'm not sure I like it and it definitely isn't that original, but here it is. Seems fitting. Sanctuary.

pagan2002 said:
although the song the natural disaster is fine as it is, to call the entire album that is a bit bad because it doesnt sum up everything about how i feel about what happenned and what has become of it.
the songs are not all dead depressive anyway. in the way that jeff buckley's style was melancholy and meaningful, but his songs pick you up, i want this to do the same. also i fancy loads of artwork with kirlian photgraphy and cant do it with an album title like that.
you know thom yorke (radiohead main songwriter/singer/genius) listens to his band mates and doesnt mind taking their advice onboard. his/their music is better for it. they asked him to change their new album title and so he did. to a better one. people who write alot can have a danger of going up their own asses, which is in the 'how to lose it' list pretty high up, as he put it .so with that in mind, and with me personal life and feelings in consideration, i am going to decide that the boys are right.
anyway its gonna be the best album of me life (so far) made with the best friends i will ever have. so that's ok then!
team work is the phrase that springs to mind:wave:

that's fine, and you have a big point there, certainly, but maybe, now that you asked us to help, it would be only possible to help with the title, when we would know about how you feel about what happenned and what has become of it. then maybe we could be able to give some properproposals for the album title.

Otherwise, it's still up to you and the lads which title to choose! :wave:

Why don't you guys go with Oblivion? I'm surprised you haven't yet.

Restless Oblivion

"but no longer build the well to survive
sweet oblivion"

"pathetic oblivion"

"oblivion's twilight kiss"

umm... "Drink 'til Oblivion"

There ya go. Drink 'til Oblivion. The new album title.