• violence

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • none of the above (something else)

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
Dora said:
natural disaster sounds like trash metal
Welcome :)
I said "natural disaster" would bring stupid associations.. mine was worse though.
Btw, it's such a pity the genre is dead. Pity. Pity. Pity.
However, I'm going to recall the old times.. TESTAMENT is playing in Poland soon. Ahhhhhh..... :hotjump:

What about "The Origin Of Consciousness In The Bichameral Mind"? Or "Tits, fanny and Sacred Geometry". I'd buy either of those, but I'd probably enjoy the latter a little better.

please dont tell it childhood dream or other floyd wise talk! please dont ask our bunch either! be solid,the next step is to vote for endings on verses! (ohohoho)
youll find it one night :)

What about "Natural Attraction"? that's not negative at all :D and all the boyies and the girlies would buy it.

Intet, I love your avatar :)

Btw, trash is not the same as thrash, hehe.

Don Corleone said:
"Summoning - The Rotting Horse On The Deadly Ground"

dont tell me summoning has a song named like that.

Summoning has a lot of strange titles and the guy is a really strange guy too, he has a terrible viennes accent haha... but the music is damned fucking great ! :hotjump:

but to stay in the topic.. I like the natural disaster too, but as said before, I think u have to decide what u feel about it

Ah, new Anathema...highly anticipating this one. Not one album has disappointed so far...

Natural Disaster sounds pretty good...definitely the best out of all the choices, IMO (but who am I to say?) But you know, it doesn't ALWAYS have to be named after a song, eh?

Strangelight said:
sounds like a crap Hollywood film where that Hugh Grant fella fancies some woman and all that :yell:

Exactly. Hugh Grant will sell the album.

hgrant1.jpg

Dhatura said:
Intet, I love your avatar :)
:D me too!

The Natural Disaster doesn't feel too negative to me. "trash metal"? well, i think it sounds more mature than that.. it sounds solid and thought out.

oh, and according to AMG there is no album with this name.